• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tessera Club!! Post Yours Too!!

Here is a ultramel tesserra het cayenne fire that I hatched this year, I'll get a new pic as soon as he digests last nights meal.
John
UltrTesserra3.jpg

I have posted most of my tesserra's but I don't think this guy, he is het pewter. Hoping he will be big enough to breed this next year.
John
TesserraHPew1M.jpg

070411tessera.jpg

070911tessandua001.jpg

I really like the variability...and the co-dom thing's kinda nice too ;)

Last edited:
I have three that we (Tara & I) bred ourselves, & these are my keepers.
The first two are the foundation to our Alabama Tessera project, & the third is a foundation baby for our Miami Tessera project.
I am super excited to have produced my own Tessera's & look forward to continuing working with this gene!
We have more keepers between us, as well, I'll let Tara post some too :)

I also have a spectacular Tessera from John (Colorado Corns) in my home, that is het Cayenne, & he's very red! He's an amazing baby & I cannot stop looking at him!
First is Allie (Alabama Tessera F1), Zayvion (Alabama Tessera F1), Sevan (Miami Tessera F1) & Cinaed (Tessera het Cayenne)

Attachments

• 67536_154591_Large_xs1lvud5F6M01T.jpg
    67536_154591_Large_xs1lvud5F6M01T.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 389
  • 67547_155956_Large_AHU43fXQYlVh12T.jpg
    67547_155956_Large_AHU43fXQYlVh12T.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 391
  • 71797_157441_Large_6kckSivsAP7.jpg
    71797_157441_Large_6kckSivsAP7.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 392
  • 72660_158565_Large_KY1uTGA2q8QF.jpg
    72660_158565_Large_KY1uTGA2q8QF.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:
I want one so bad. If could trade my snake and find one for under 100 dollars i would but sadly that is an unrealistic dream.

Sorry for forgetting to say that I do love my snow its Just I love the look of a tessera also. Please do not think I am mean and don't like my snake.

Hmmm, I think I need a female miami tessera het candycane to breed to my male miami het candycane,motley ;P

What? A girl can dream can't she?

I have to say two things here...(1) He is beautiful, not ugly! Different which is great because many customers love different. and (2) You cannot be in the back of the line if he has hets to him. My boy (2009) is purely normal tessera no hets and I'm breeding him for the 1st time this year. So I would say I'm behind you! I will not see any morph tesseras from my collection until 2012.

My suggestion to you is find the most combined combo morph you have and breed him to them. I wish you the best, be sure to post pictures with what you produce. :)

LMAO! Nope, you are both WAY ahead of me, since I am told THIS CAN'T be a tessara! LOL Even though only thing looks close to him is an ANERY TESSARA!
picture.php

picture.php

LOL...Seriously... btw, BBE is Best Birthday Ever, Hubby's Birthday Jul 12 -we woke to this mega shocker...! (little guy's "fellow pippers" are just now, 19 days later, looking as though this might be the day!)

oh yeah, did I mention BBE's got cool steal grey eyes around those coal black pupils? No kidding! And, we figure about 4 to 8 belly scales that look dark, otherwise, kinda creamy white see through like.. but... O M G - those EYES! (will try to get better pics soon)
picture.php

Back