• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Anery motley scaleless

time goes by so quick !
The day that he hatched seems like yesterday !
aaaw how cute he was !

Attachments

• IMG_6850.JPG
    IMG_6850.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_6892.JPG
    IMG_6892.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 61
Gray's brother who will go to england soon is always hungry !
sitting on his wetbox and looking for some food ! lil stunner !

Attachments

• IMG_2228.JPG
    IMG_2228.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 52
Gray's two sisters and a brother will go on a looong journey tomorrow - I'm freaking out... I'm sad too ... but I know there will be a new good home waiting for them !
From a little country in Europe to England !! hate to let them go, but I can't hold all of them ! :(

Uk is a great place for them to go I’m sure that the new owners will after them really well do you know where about in England they are going I’m in the uk
Pat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A good friend of mine who bought a nice male from me last year get this little thing, his friend the other two ...
I know they will be fine there - its only the journey - it takes so long and they are my 'babies' and I can't take care of them anymore ;)

I know that’s why I’m not going to breed my 2 corns because I would not let them go
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a scaleless fan, but little Gray is too cute for words! I love how different each section of his body is.

Pat : Its hard like every year - I'm doing this since 2008 but to see how they with their new owners grow let me be happy too :) I have had a few hypo scaleless last year who go to US and I thought I never would hear a thing - funny that I found a couple of mine exactly here in this forum !! Love to see them growing and changing !

Jautumn : Thanks a lot ! I like him because of this reason - at his tail he is nearly blue, at his head he is nearly white/light grey !! <3

To rais them is great, to let them go is hard, but to hatch the next babies is gorgeous in every way ... so this is the cycle of beeing 'snake momy' ;)

Your snakes are so beautiful I don’t think I could let them go
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like how he changes with every shed - little bit lighter which each one !

Attachments

• IMG_3583.JPG
    IMG_3583.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 41
No, never !
I'd wanted a motley with this pairing and I wanted a scaleless motley too... but I never tought that the motley gen will brighten this anery line so much !
His dad is a very bright anery so not common...but this I have never thought - he is an absolut stunner ! And this year we repeat the pairing, so maybe a little girl for him or a blizzard girl (the male arrived to england this year because I hold 'Gray' back and have no space for to much boys here) ;)
Hopefully so much surprises like last year ! From that charcoal gen I was surprised too !

Gray's Sister 'Emi' is out of her next shed too and she's a little shy lady but to cute !

Attachments

• IMG_3687.JPG
    IMG_3687.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3705.JPG
    IMG_3705.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 24
She has the most precious face and lovely eyes. She’s going to be an amazing adult

Back