CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Sunkissed Topaz, Lava Honey, Sunkissed Lava Caramel

Old 05-03-2018, 07:37 AM   #1
beatmumenthaler
Sunkissed Topaz, Lava Honey, Sunkissed Lava Caramel

Does it exist? Love to see any pictures!?

Old 05-03-2018, 10:19 AM   #2
Dragonling
Hets do as of last night (along with Diffused). But otherwise I'm not sure. I've not seen any before.

Old 05-06-2018, 09:05 AM   #3
Dragonling
Here ya go, someone just made it: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Unless...that's you?

Old 05-07-2018, 12:03 AM   #4
CornsAustria
Yes thats him, Dragonling

Old 05-07-2018, 07:23 AM   #5
Dragonling
I realized at the last moment that many of his posts were in German on FB and edited my comment.

Old 05-09-2018, 09:35 AM   #6
Dragonling
So looking at some of Joe Pierce's inventory (for no reason *cough*), he has a pair of 2012 Lava het Honey that may have produced a SK Topaz or two. I'll have to ask him. Either way, still very uncommon.

Old 05-10-2018, 01:32 AM   #7
CornsAustria
Laura - I have here a lava butter striped het. sunkissed female that laid only slugs this year - the male was a honey het. lava, striped - its so annoying that this happens now the second time in 2 years - next chance in two years - when everybody has a sk topas *lol*

Old 05-10-2018, 02:20 AM   #8
beatmumenthaler
YES, it's me!

Thanks a lot for your feedback, have to check it out with Joe Price.

I did not found any one in the net, so I asked around... Now there really hatched one here. I'm very happy about.

Greetings from Switzerland!

Old 05-10-2018, 02:21 AM   #9
beatmumenthaler
Yes, it's me!

Old 05-10-2018, 02:35 PM   #10
Dragonling
I may also be able to produce some, but not until later in the year. (e) Strike that...he sold the pair before he saw my email. Damn!

I did some digging and found a Lava Saffron (Amel SK Caramel) that was produced in 2014. Not finding one without Amel though, so I suppose that counts?
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho....php?p=1649455

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google