• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Scale damage

Corning

45c3de083c4f13d081fe043a1f707a9b.jpg

It’s dry. I am going to wait till he sheds to see if it clears up. Humidity is like 20% though so I’m working on that. None of my other snakes have any shedding issues.

His favorite hide was getting to small. I upgraded it. Hope he doesn’t have any permanent damage.

62d2d87a1ccd7511a8ca28a26fea7b87.jpg

He is such a sweet boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very pretty!
What kind of heat source do you use? Is there anything he could have damaged the scales by rubbing against?

Very pretty!
What kind of heat source do you use? Is there anything he could have damaged the scales by rubbing against?

Yes he was squeezing in the cave he had and I had noticed the crease and he was long but really skinny. He plumped out in just a couple weeks and so I realized I had to put in the bigger caves when the scale creases looked deep.

I put the moistened moss in their caves when I suspect a shed so have not had any issues yet with shed. It gets really dry here in the winter. I started spritzing the cages in the morning cause 20% humidity makes my skin hurt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

593a2c47ecb659391a498ae584a60659.jpg

It looks like he Will be back to his beautiful self with the next shed

78b4fb8379655bd884bafe90ea7ab2af.jpg

He comes out so white in pictures but his a pretty salmon pink with yellow on the side of him almost 1/2 way down.

Back