• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

CONTEST: Win a FREE ball python!

Alias47 said:
Hey Chris...Can we start a little early??
I have to leave at 5 Central...LOL

BTW...how have you been?

Central. Pacific. EST. Arrgghhhhhhhh! Time zones suck! LOL

I've been good. How's everything with you? (And how is that beautiful little Double Ringer Heterozygous Piebald? Let me know if you ever want to sell him! LOL)

Chris

He's GREAT...been a certifiable STUD this winter...

In fact I am going to remove him tonight...and feed them both...He bred for like two weeks almost constantly...but they have been sitting apart most of the time lately...time to up the temps...and palpate the female...see if I feel anything...

Going to try that LITTLE pastel tonight too...see if he is up to the challenge...

Sorry...gotta fly...wish I could stick around for the contest...woulda liked to prove this guy out in two years and use him for some outcrossing...

Good Luck everyone!!

Happy New Year Chris...I'll give you a shout when I know that female is pregnant...

So, we said that it was alright to have the parents make an account and enter for our children right? I'm corny_gurl333's dad, and we would like to be counted in the contest too.

Zealot144 said:
So, we said that it was alright to have the parents make an account and enter for our children right? I'm corny_gurl333's dad, and we would like to be counted in the contest too.

How do we know that you're not corny_gurl333 herself? LOL

Hmm...I guess that we could kill two birds with one stone. I'm going to ask you one question. This is both a practice question and a way to determine if you are really her father. Sound fair? Okay. Here it goes...

PRACTICE QUESTION: Which of these musical groups do you prefer -- The Beatles or The Backstreet Boys? (Please circle your answer.)

Chris

I don't really like either. In fact, my first wife gave me a COMPLETE Beatles record collection for Christmas, which served to prove that she really didn't know me at all. This is part of why she is now my EX.

I prefer Def Leppard, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin and the like. Moody Blues. Dire Straits. Etc. Boy bands like Backstreet Boys have no staying power...time will show this.

Satisfied? :)

Okay guys. My charming dad! I wuvs him! Anyways, we're going into town, so I really hope the contest doesn't start before we get back! 10 o clock eastern time right? Like New York time or what, because I've got a world clock on my cell phone, so I can see when we need to be on. I hope we don't get back too late!

OK, I'll play too....

....Holy Schneikies, there's a whole lotta peeps camping on this thread, waiting for the question....

regards,
jazz

Zealot144 said:
I don't really like either. In fact, my first wife gave me a COMPLETE Beatles record collection for Christmas, which served to prove that she really didn't know me at all. This is part of why she is now my EX.

Satisfied? :)

One. You passed the authenticity test by using the phrase "my first wife".

Two. You are DISQUALIFIED! How can you NOT like The Beatles?!? How can ANYONE not like The Beatles?!? This is INSTANT disqualification!!!

(Okay. You may participate. But tread lightly, my friend. Tread lightly.)

Chris =)

jazzgeek said:
....Holy Schneikies, there's a whole lotta peeps camping on this thread, waiting for the question....
Dang...you're right about that one. Hehe..kinda funny :grin01:

~Katie

Back