• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Breeding blizzard and anery

Kuter100

I have a breeding pair sting of a female snow and male Anerythristic. Anerythristic says that I will get 100% Het Anerythristic 100% Het Charcoal 50% Het Anerythristic. Is this correct? Any one ever breed these, what are the prediction? Any pictures?

I'm not totally sure which of these you're asking about, but hopefully one of them helps:

If you're breeding a Blizzard (Amel Charcoal) to an Anery, you'll get all normals het for Amel Charcoal Anery.

If you're breeding a Snow (Amel Anery) to an Anery, you'll get all Anery het for Amel.

This is, of course, assuming no other surprise hets. I strongly recommend nailing down your understanding of genetics before jumping into a project. You'll be better equipped to make wiser purchasing decisions and avoid pumping out cheap normals. Check out: http://cornguide.com/geneticspages.php?page=1 Chuck's free guide helped solidify what I had already learned about corn genetics, and now I have very little use for morph calculators.

Back