CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

Cornsnake jigsaw!

Old 02-08-2008, 09:32 AM   #1
Tula_Montage
Cornsnake jigsaw!

Hiya guys. I had one of these fun items sent to me a few days ago to see what the product was like and it's fabulous! (even if you don't have kids and just use it as a novelty item).

I can have jigsaws made up using any of my cornsnake (or any other snake) photographs you want. Or indeed one of YOUR photographs if it is high resolution and good quality. But please, do not send me other peoples photographs as that is against copyright laws.

The jigsaws are classic 50 piece puzzles and measure roughly 8 x 10'

Cost is $28 plus $7 shipping to the states.

Or £15 and £4 in the UK and europe.

Heres some examples of the photos you can chose!

Old 02-13-2008, 03:31 AM   #2
Tula_Montage
It's not like a jigsaw program. These are manufactured, boxed jigsaws. And you are not allowed to place any ads in the for sale section because you are not a contributer. I shall have a moderator remove your post.

Old 02-13-2008, 06:27 PM   #3
jamay
Sounds like a great idea but how am I supposed to pick from your endless collection of beautiful photographs?!

Old 02-13-2008, 06:55 PM   #4
Blue Apple Herps
8 x 10'?!? That's a HUGE puzzle!! Great idea! I don't think I could ever have one though; every time I'd look at it, I'd just get pissed because my pics are not even one billionth as awesome as yours.

Old 02-14-2008, 10:43 AM   #5
Tula_Montage
LOL its a fun thing to do with kids! I gave the one I ordered to a lass who frequently goes around teaching primary school kids (5-10 years old) about exotic pets and she says the kids adore it! Takes them ages to complete though LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google