• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

CA Sales ONLY Indigo Snake

ceduke

Female Wiccan Heretic!!
With great reluctance, I am putting my Indigo boy up for sale. He's a 2008 Eastern Indigo originally from Robert Bruce. He is around 6' long and GORGEOUS, plus he eats like a pig...anything I throw at him. Mice, rats, fish, chicks, whatever!

He's in blue in this photo, but you get the idea.
DSC03013.jpg

$1500 shipped firm, no trades. If you are close enough to pick him up, you can have his 6' boaphile cage too.

He's a great snake. His previous owner was a member here, too, so we all watched him grow up!

He's incredible, and I'm so sad to see him go, but I'm battling depression and losing. I'm getting help, but I need less on my plate. Right now keeping everyone clean and fed feels like a monumental task to me.

Awe I can't believe you are getting rid of him, I know how much you love him....... I wish I could afford him, I am sure hes out of my price range..... He is beautiful.... If you ever need to talk, I am here.. Do you still have my number?

Back