• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2020 hatchlings available

lvchris

I have a couple clutches that have shed and ate there first few frozen thawed one day old pinkys available.

Palmetto 50%het Anery 3.2 females 425.00 males 400.00

Miami Honeys 100% het amel,motley 3.0 150.00

Miami Infernos 100% het caramel,motley 5.1 males 150.00 female 170.00

Miami Saffron 100% het motley 1.0 180.00

have some Tessera 66% Palmetto
and some other het Palmetto coming along soon :)

Hey Josh, there are pics of all available right nowon the website. Link in signature.
Thanks buddy

I have changed the prices on the Palmettos. When I checked Morph Market to see recent prices I took a quick look and saw they were in the 400's. What I did not notice that those were prices for the googly bug eyed Palmettos. Anyhow Palmetto prices are still very good at 525 for females and 500 for males. I also provide free shipping on orders above 500. Just wanted to update this post :)

Back