CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

Baby crested!

Old 12-30-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
DragonsDenSerpents
Baby crested!

I have one baby crested left for sale. Clemenza was hatched July 24th, 2012 and weighs just over 3g as of this posting. He is unsexed and eating regular flavoured Repashy CGD (though he does like peach flavour). I've offered both crickets and dubia roaches every week since he hatched, but he so far has no interest in them whatsoever. His parents were Denali (black/cream crowned harly female) and Zoom (same but male, owned by Anyanka's Geckos). He seems to be leaning toward reddish and is developing a ton of cream (he also hates firing up). Asking $55 plus shipping obo - I can also deliver to White Plains expo on the 6th or Manchester expo on the 27th.

I also have Clemenza's younger sibling, Farro, who was born with a crooked jaw. This deformity doesn't seem to affect Farro's eating at all; he just took his first dubia today! There was a heat spike in the incubator that I believe is the probable cause of the deformity - Farro's clutchmate never hatched and sadly the egg was later tossed as it had gone bad. No other babies from this pairing have had this deformity. I would love to see Farro go to a pet-only home; it's just a cosmetic defect, but it is a defect nonetheless. Farro is free to a good home, buyer just pays shipping unless we can meet up somewhere. Pics of Farro available upon request.

Here's Clemenza:

Old 03-04-2013, 03:20 PM   #2
SnakeGal
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonsDenSerpents View Post
I have one baby crested left for sale. Clemenza was hatched July 24th, 2012 and weighs just over 3g as of this posting. He is unsexed and eating regular flavoured Repashy CGD (though he does like peach flavour). I've offered both crickets and dubia roaches every week since he hatched, but he so far has no interest in them whatsoever. His parents were Denali (black/cream crowned harly female) and Zoom (same but male, owned by Anyanka's Geckos). He seems to be leaning toward reddish and is developing a ton of cream (he also hates firing up). Asking $55 plus shipping obo - I can also deliver to White Plains expo on the 6th or Manchester expo on the 27th.

I also have Clemenza's younger sibling, Farro, who was born with a crooked jaw. This deformity doesn't seem to affect Farro's eating at all; he just took his first dubia today! There was a heat spike in the incubator that I believe is the probable cause of the deformity - Farro's clutchmate never hatched and sadly the egg was later tossed as it had gone bad. No other babies from this pairing have had this deformity. I would love to see Farro go to a pet-only home; it's just a cosmetic defect, but it is a defect nonetheless. Farro is free to a good home, buyer just pays shipping unless we can meet up somewhere. Pics of Farro available upon request.

Here's Clemenza:
Could you possibly send me a pic of Farro please? And where are you located?
Thanks!
SnakeGal

Old 03-04-2013, 03:28 PM   #3
DragonsDenSerpents
Hi, both geckos have been sold. Tavia on here may have some babies as I believe she had a few late last year. I would PM her. I'm not expecting more cresteds until late May or June.

Old 03-06-2013, 09:46 AM   #4
colubridcando18
Just as a quick update ... Farro is doing great and has grown a little. He is quite the active little guy ... lol! He looks great when he decides to fire up .. thinking chocolate harl like you thought.

Old 03-06-2013, 11:31 AM   #5
DragonsDenSerpents
Glad to hear it!

Old 03-08-2013, 12:49 PM   #6
colubridcando18
I keep you up to date has he grows.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google