CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Maybe the stuff about Nibiru is real?

Old 06-27-2017, 01:02 PM   #1
Rich Z
Maybe the stuff about Nibiru is real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv08Ru6FxOA

Old 06-28-2017, 10:38 AM   #2
Twolunger
Any self-respecting alien would avoid this planet at all costs. One look at what the people are doing to the planet and each other would cause quick acceleration to another solar system. It wouldn't surprise me if the aliens left marker buoys in deep space to warn other aliens about earth. I doubt if the creator only seeded this one planet out of millions. It's like snake breeders pinning all their hopes and ambitions on one pair of Corns.

Old 06-28-2017, 08:32 PM   #3
Rich Z
Just seems to be way too many secrets about our real history and likely real future. Probably the closer someone is to actually figuring out the truth, the more aggressively they are marginalized and condemned as being crackpots.

And for what? Why try to keep everyone in the dark? I think an honest answer to that question, if ever forthcoming, would shock and anger most people.

Old 06-28-2017, 10:37 PM   #4
Twolunger
How many of us grew up trusting everything our government told us, and now how many of us believe everything were are told? It would not surprise me in the least to find out aliens have visited the earth. Even our Presidents have tried to find out the truth, but nobody is talking. The old story that the truth regarding aliens would cause panic among the masses is bogus.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google