CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Mandy the normal corn snake

Old 09-19-2017, 01:53 PM   #271
kdickens
Gail, that was awfully nice of you to do a major clean up! When will you be in Delaware next?
HA HA! I have the same thing planned for Loopy's Spot (sounds like the name of a bar) the first day in October that I can do it! It's been needing it, I've spot cleaned all I can do I think! Mandy got back in and looked all over just to make sure she was in HER home again, not some place in Cleveland. Job well done!

Old 09-19-2017, 02:05 PM   #272
DLena
She's very happy living with you, and she needs to make sure she's still there with all her stuff! You've given her a very loving forever home.

Old 09-19-2017, 02:29 PM   #273
Patmart
Mandy is a beautiful lady if my George was a bit older I'm sure he would fancy her
I do sympathise with the arthritis I'm full of it
I don't know you very well but I know she has got a lovely new mom

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 09-19-2017, 05:11 PM   #274
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdickens View Post
Gail, that was awfully nice of you to do a major clean up! When will you be in Delaware next?
HA HA! I have the same thing planned for Loopy's Spot (sounds like the name of a bar) the first day in October that I can do it! It's been needing it, I've spot cleaned all I can do I think! Mandy got back in and looked all over just to make sure she was in HER home again, not some place in Cleveland. Job well done!
Lol, Ken-- thanks! I have family in Maryland, so someday I may show up on your doorstep, Dawn, F10, fresh aspen, and microfiber cloths in hand. Loopy's Spot does sound like a bar. I can picture a row of corn snakes on little barstools sipping mouse meat ale, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLena View Post
She's very happy living with you, and she needs to make sure she's still there with all her stuff! You've given her a very loving forever home.
Thank you. She's given me more than I can ever possibly give to her, but I try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patmart View Post
Mandy is a beautiful lady if my George was a bit older I'm sure he would fancy her
I do sympathise with the arthritis I'm full of it
I don't know you very well but I know she has got a lovely new mom
Thanks Pat. Mandy and I are just two older girls, nursing our arthritis together. If Mandy were younger I'm sure George would be in the running, so to speak.

Old 09-19-2017, 05:47 PM   #275
Karl_Mcknight
It's cool the way snakes inspect their cages after "We get done with our work in them." I sometimes drape Rufus around my neck and he watches intently while I clean. And if I don't do something just right, he screams in my ear.......... Nahhh Just kidding.

Old 09-19-2017, 06:05 PM   #276
DollysMom
It's totally cool, Karl. I can imagine that Rufus has a little "Corn Snake Home Inspector" badge he pulls out if it's not done just so, lol.

Old 09-26-2017, 05:27 PM   #277
DollysMom
Some days I'm just in awe of how beautiful this girl is and how lucky I am to have her.

Old 09-26-2017, 05:32 PM   #278
Karl_Mcknight
wow, nice close up. I'm sitting here with Rufus and he's mumbling something about "Granny." I really don't know what he's going on about.

Old 09-26-2017, 05:46 PM   #279
DollysMom
Thanks, Karl!

Lol. Granny sends her best to Rufus!

Old 03-31-2018, 02:24 PM   #280
DollysMom
It has been a while and I can’t possibly post all the Mandy pictures I’ve taken since my last post. She’s doing very well. Here are a select few pictures:

Mandy at Christmas. The manger is a snake magnet.

This is one of my all time favorites.

My dear girl getting a drink.

There’s nothing like a crawl on the floor.

And last but not least, it’s nom nom time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google