CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Progression thread: Cleo the Butter Motley

Old 09-15-2017, 11:32 AM   #531
DollysMom
For several months I feel like I haven't gotten as many pictures of my girl Cleo. She's always on the move, though the deliberate adult kind of move. She's well out of the flighty youngster phase and is definitely a young lady.

Before her feeding on Monday she weighed 272 grams. She is my most enthusiastic eater and is on an 8 day feeding schedule to accommodate her obvious need to grow right now. She's eating small adult mice. I have a feeling she will slow a bit as the days grow shorter and the house is a little cooler at night.

Old 09-15-2017, 02:03 PM   #532
Twolunger
What a beauty. And obviously well cared for by her mom. Great photos too.

Old 09-15-2017, 02:21 PM   #533
DollysMom
Thank you so much, Twolunger. You are very kind. I'll tell Cleo about the beauty part .

Old 09-15-2017, 05:37 PM   #534
Karl_Mcknight
love the 1st picture with her looking up at the camera. I've had boas, ball pythons, king snakes and corn snakes, and I've got to say, Corn snakes seem to be the most curious and inquisitive, as she certainly looks that way in that picture.

Old 09-15-2017, 06:18 PM   #535
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl_Mcknight View Post
love the 1st picture with her looking up at the camera. I've had boas, ball pythons, king snakes and corn snakes, and I've got to say, Corn snakes seem to be the most curious and inquisitive, as she certainly looks that way in that picture.
Thanks, Karl! I haven't kept the other species you have, but I agree with your impression of corn snakes. That picture to me captures her personality.

I also think Cleo takes her lead from Rufus. I know sometimes I catch her on my iPad looking at Rufus's progression.

Old 09-15-2017, 08:07 PM   #536
DLena
Finally I can see the pictures! They show up as little blank squares when I'm in the school buildings. Cleo isn't a baby anymore...she is a beautiful, vibrant young lady. You've grown her up well, DollysMom.

Old 09-15-2017, 09:03 PM   #537
kdickens
She's looking great,
Gail. Definitely not starving that's for sure. She looks to be at the right weight but you're right, it's getting cooler now. Things may slow down.

Old 09-16-2017, 11:00 AM   #538
DollysMom
She thinks she's starving, Ken, but I do stick to the schedule and don't let the pouty face get to me.

There are things only experience teach, and watching the small and nuanced changes in your animals through the seasons is one of them. We start out with with the rough guidance of the Munson plan and then learn and adjust from there!

Old 09-16-2017, 11:19 AM   #539
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLena View Post
Finally I can see the pictures! They show up as little blank squares when I'm in the school buildings. Cleo isn't a baby anymore...she is a beautiful, vibrant young lady. You've grown her up well, DollysMom.
Thanks, DLena. She is quite a girl!

As to the school, it sounds like some kind of nanny software that doesn't allow pictures from some sites. It is better to err on the side of caution when young children are involved. Imgur has some pretty icky stuff on it. I only use it to host my snake pictures so I ignore the rest of it.

Old 09-16-2017, 11:50 AM   #540
DLena
Oh yea, we have tons of "preemptive" software in school, yet somehow the kids find the holes...
It's so frustrating to have to wait to see what I know are great pictures, from everyone else's replies. It makes the time from lunch to out-the-door interminably long some days, but it's always worth the wait!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google