CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Corn Snake photos ONLY, please......
Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 03:13 PM   #71
tyflier
Cool

Holy Cow!!! The owner/Admins of this site must go crazy over this kind of stuff. Doesn't anybody read the replies anymore? Or do people just not really care and start posting photos? You Admins have my deepest sympathies for the stuff you are putting up with...

Old 12-25-2006, 03:29 PM   #72
Dave123
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyflier
Doesn't anybody read the replies anymore? Or do people just not really care and start posting photos?
What do you mean? Have people been posting wrong stuff in the photo forum?

Old 12-25-2006, 04:08 PM   #73
tyflier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave123
What do you mean? Have people been posting wrong stuff in the photo forum?
no...I'm referring to the fact that this particular topic was a request from the admin. regarding what sort of photos are to be posted in this forum, and people assumed that it was the place to post photos, instead of reading the topic, and realizing it was a request, not a thread for their pictures.

There are 7 pages of responses to a simple request, and it seems to me that the majority of them are unnecessary, or in the wrong place. Of course, some of them are acknowledgements of the request, and apologies for posting wrong pictures, which rightfully belong where they are. But the majority of the replies to this topic don't belong here, and that must be frustrating for the admins.

And now, with my VERY off-topic observations, I am merely contributing to that headache...

Old 12-25-2006, 05:14 PM   #74
Dave123
Ohh, Gotcha.

Old 02-10-2007, 06:00 PM   #75
snakemad
here is my snake i got it 2day

Old 02-10-2007, 07:57 PM   #76
gwb8568
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemad
here is my snake i got it 2day
this was pretty much a thread for some people that had "broken the rules" so to speak. when you want to post pics of your cornsnake, you need to put it in the Photo Gallery section on the main page. if you ever get something other than a corn, you will need to post it in the General Chit-Chat section. so having said that, you might want to start your own thread and put your snake picture in it (in the Photo Gallery section).

galen

Old 02-12-2007, 12:37 AM   #77
scotty2hotty2825
my new snakes wonderin when i should start feeding them more pinkies and what type they are!

Old 02-12-2007, 06:45 AM   #78
Dave123
You probably should make your own thread in the photo gallary, but I can tell you that you have an amel and a snow.

Old 02-14-2007, 12:47 PM   #79
snakemad
hi

well it is pages for cornsnake pics so i put them on isnt tht wot it is for???

Old 02-14-2007, 01:49 PM   #80
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemad
well it is pages for cornsnake pics so i put them on isnt tht wot it is for???
No, despite many people making the same mistake you have, this thread is not for displaying photos of corn snakes. Before you reply in a thread, it's a good idea to read at least the opening post on the first page. Welcome to the forum.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread