CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

Proven female Harlequin Crested gecko for sale.

Old 09-29-2014, 09:16 PM   #1
Tavia
Proven female Harlequin Crested gecko for sale.

Sold!

Thinking about selling one of my proven breeder Crested geckos. She has had 2 seasons and has produced some great looking babies but I'm thinking of reducing the number of Cresteds I have. She is a nice Harlequin with good structure. Eating a mix of Repashy and Pangea Complete. She is a bully and should not be housed with other females. I'd also suggest care pairing her with a male and that she be placed in his enclosure rather than he in hers, if breeding her is desired. Asking $150 OBO for her. Shipping is extra and will be through SYR and should run between $40 to $65. Will need a zip code for an accurate quote.

Older fired pictures.

Newer unfired and in shed pictures taken outside.

Old 09-29-2014, 10:40 PM   #2
MysticExotics
That's a steal for a nice, breedable female!
I'd seriously consider her for myself, if I wasn't also working on reducing my Crestie numbers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google