• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Help ID my snake

wllmzlnsk107

I assumed he was a normal because the person I got him from originally got him from a pet store, but lots of normals I see have more distinction between their sides and saddles. Is it possible he is a hypo or some other morph with reduced black?
65e019e352b8a1095abf6b8e0c602582.jpg
36edfac627fcbf28b3587e7248d72d74.jpg
8db63d839da34caf639864fb789d2494.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Your snake is beautiful! Sorry I can't help with your question. My morph knowledge is spotty at best, but I wanted to welcome you and say hello.

:welcome:

Hello slightly northern neighbor! What does his belly look like? I'm thinking he looks like a classic just with reduced borders, but the checkers might tell a different story!

He looks very much like my classic, Sierra.

I'm no morph genius, but he looks just like the wild corn snakes we see and catch here in Tennessee. I would call him the "Classic Wild Look" or "Normal" as a lot of people call it.

His belly looks alot like a normal. This isn't a photo of him but it's what he looks like. I also figured out he wasn't a hypo because his eyes aren't red.
d3cd2c9bbcc0522f15936a476d2233d4.jpg

I'm no good with morphs or ID'ing snakes much but wanted to say I love the pic with him wrapped around the branch! Snakes are hard to photograph!

Yea that is just a nice classic corn snake. Any of the Hypo type corns I have kept in the years had less yellows and re belly checks more soft than what you pictured. Very pretty snake regardless.

Back