CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Loopy's Thread

Old 02-16-2016, 09:56 AM   #11
kdickens
Well, Loopy finally shed ... he was overdue! This was the first time it didn't come off in one piece. So I let him soak in some luke warm water for about 10 minutes, put on some clean cotton gardening gloves (you know, the $1.95 kind!) and let him crawl through my fingers ... it worked! And I've been putting off the weighing/measuring too, so I did that. He's now 16.4" and 22 grams! His weight is finally out of the 'teens'. It's funny too that I fed him 2 days ago and he snarfed it down ... apparently he doesn't care when he's about to shed ... Just feed me!
Pic on left with him wrapped around my wrist is probably a bit more accurate as far as color ... it was next to a window.
He's now 7 months old.

Old 02-16-2016, 12:11 PM   #12
DollysMom
At 22 grams he's on his way. I love your pics. He's getting prettier and prettier! Cleo sends her best from under the sphagnum moss in the humid hide.

Old 03-02-2016, 04:25 PM   #13
kdickens
A couple quick pics from today ...
Loopy's almost 8 months old.

Old 03-02-2016, 04:38 PM   #14
DollysMom
He's beyond cute! Looks like he loves that watch. Great pics of your little buddy!

Old 03-02-2016, 04:58 PM   #15
Tavia
Such a gorgeous boy!

Old 03-02-2016, 05:18 PM   #16
Morwen_Isilme
I love his name! Looks like he is a pretty chill snake.

Old 03-02-2016, 05:46 PM   #17
Karl_Mcknight
Are you feeding him 2 pinkies at a time?

He will be ready for fuzzies pretty soon. If you haven't already bought some you might want to start looking for some in the 6 gram area.

Old 03-02-2016, 06:41 PM   #18
kdickens
Karl ...
Right now I'm feeding him one reg. size pinkie every 5/6 days, but I have some small pinkies left over. So next feeding I'm giving him one of each, to get rid of the small ones. I didn't want to go from one small pinkie to 2 regular ones in one jump, so I'll do a 'small' jump! And, yes, I have the next size already waiting in the freezer. Seems like he's doing okay.

Old 03-09-2016, 04:01 PM   #19
kdickens
The best day so far! 76° and sunny, so I thought I'd take Loopy out for a few minutes. He really didn't know what to make of 'grass' or 'ground'! Poor little thing, I know it's confusing for him. But it was a warm day and we didn't spend too much time out there. Tomorrow he'll be 8 months old, so let's just call these his 8 months pics!

Old 03-09-2016, 05:24 PM   #20
Karl_Mcknight
looks like fun. I am going to take Rufus to the playground as soon as weather warms up a bit here and get some pictures of him on the Swing, the Slide, and maybe catch his dribbling skills on the basketball court. LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google