CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

aaaand we're back!

Old 11-03-2017, 07:34 PM   #1
Forcedexile
aaaand we're back!

Hello all,

According to my profile it's been four years since I've spoken here! Figured I'd come back to the site that gave me so much knowledge and help when I first started with my corn.

I have one male snow cornsnake who is a little over six years old now. I have everything I need for another two snakes but just can't seem to pull the trigger.

I'll get around to getting some more eventually I suppose.

Old 11-06-2017, 02:01 PM   #2
blacktip
Welcome back. I'm impressed that you have been able to hold off on getting more corn snakes. I was not so fortunate. My GF and I went from 1 to 6 in less than two years.

Old 11-06-2017, 06:13 PM   #3
Forcedexile
heh, I would have gotten a few more by now but my other hobbies have managed to keep a good hold on me so far.

Old 11-07-2017, 05:34 AM   #4
DLena
Other hobbies? What are those? Lol welcome back

Old 11-07-2017, 03:28 PM   #5
blacktip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forcedexile View Post
heh, I would have gotten a few more by now but my other hobbies have managed to keep a good hold on me so far.
That's understandable. I just got back into fishing this year and had I been fishing before I would not have been able to afford any more snakes.

Old 11-07-2017, 07:05 PM   #6
DollysMom
Glad you are back and nice to meet ya! One corn snake? You are made of strong stuff, lol.

Old 11-16-2017, 06:38 PM   #7
Forcedexile
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLena View Post
Other hobbies? What are those? Lol welcome back
heh. Poker, motorcycling, computers, movies...I could go on

Old 11-16-2017, 06:45 PM   #8
Forcedexile
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
Glad you are back and nice to meet ya! One corn snake? You are made of strong stuff, lol.
lol yep. I've got my eye on another one but for now this one will suffice :P

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google