CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Frozen feeders!

Old 08-20-2015, 09:42 PM   #1
honey.bee
Frozen feeders!

Is there an online store that sells good frozen feeders that anyone recommends?

Also...
I live in Northern California and I usually buy my feeder mice at reptile stores in SF or in Berkeley, but the drive is too far for me. If anyone else lives in the NorCal area is there a reliable reptile store/feeder vendor that you recommend?

Old 08-21-2015, 12:19 AM   #2
MysticExotics
Layne Labs!! They are out of CA and have great quality rodents! they also allow you to order smaller amounts than some online companies.
I have ordered from them exclusively for a number of years now.

Edit to add: if they're not close enough to pick up, they will ship, and shipping would be much less for you.
It's one of the reasons I use them, because shipping up the west coast is much cheaper than shipping across the U.S..

Their customer service is really good too!

The only thing I don't like, is that they have become so popular, they have the same turn around time as other big rodent supply companies.
I used to be able to order, and it would ship the next day.

Old 08-21-2015, 10:05 AM   #3
IrishInIsengard
I really like American Rodent Supply.

Old 08-21-2015, 04:30 PM   #4
Zombiegirl
Quote:
Layne Labs!! They are out of CA and have great quality rodents! they also allow you to order smaller amounts than some online companies.
I have ordered from them exclusively for a number of years now
Exactly this. I LOVE this company, the quality of their rodents is top notch and NONE of my snakes refuse (my hognose can be picky)...I haven't had any issue of delay getting my orders (I live in Idaho), but I usually still have some before I order so I don't have to worry about running out.

I love the fact that I can order smaller quantities, as all of my snakes are different sizes so I don't need a bazillion of one size or another.

Old 08-22-2015, 04:37 PM   #5
honey.bee
Thank you very much!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google