• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

worst snake experince ever

Snaker180

Today was the worst experince i ever had with my snake, my mother dropped my snake on the couch, he somehow slipped inside the couch, we had to flip it over and cut off the bottom fabric and a little on the inside and we still had trouble finding him. luckly i reach in and flet him i carefully took him out and put him back in his cage. i am very grateful though because that could have turned out horribly, if we didn't find him so fast he might have crawled thorugh cable holes for the tv or got killed.
~Spencer~

hum....

Next time be more careful so that this doesn't happen again. Good thing that you and your mom found the snake again....

Good Luck and Happy Herping!

At least you got her back. I'll always take a torn couch over a lost corn. of course my priority's arent right. :)

-Kev

Well I'm glad it's ok

:)yo spencer,:)
well I'm glad your snakes ok. I guess this is a leason for us all. Either or be more careful next time dude.
Well take care and congradulations
see ya
:) :eek: :)

p.s Cornsnakes RULE!!!! :)

Good thing you found him and he was alright. I'm sure your mom wasn't happy about cutting the couch...ehehe. I had one of mine crawl into my pillow case before. I swear I checked it 15 times before I finally found it in it. Of course, this was after I searched the whole room all day and set up snake traps. Ughh!

Hey cornsnakekeeper, at least you found it right?
some of us can't even find it.........and it's gone forever.....

Good luck and Happy Herping!

well geez sorry kev

:( well,
ok so maybe it didn't teach us anything sorry! I was just happy he found it and said he should be more carefull that's all.:(

Thank god. I don't think I'd have half as many visitors if they knew I has a snake loose in the house. :D Then again, that could be a good thing.

That very lucky he did find him so fast in my early days of keeping snake I had one escape during the night, and the next day I found him in all place my VCR. It was a dickens of a time taking it apart but I retrieved him un harmed. He's doing well and not to interested in living his enclosuer anymore.

Back