CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

SpiritSerpents 2024 pairings

Old 01-28-2024, 01:49 AM   #1
Shiari
SpiritSerpents 2024 pairings

We'll see how many of these cooperate... Breeding season usually doesn't begin for me until March, so I've a couple months yet of waiting

Gabby x Bansidhe (0.1 charcoal masque het hypo, amel, diffused x 1.0 ghost lavender het charcoal)
Hoping for a pile of phantoms het anery lavender to choose from

Athael x Pard (0.1 ultramel charcoal motley het anery x 1.0 anery leopard motley)
Be fun to see how much the leopard affects the pattern in the F1 generation

These ones are still slightly in the air as to which female will go to which male

Sova x Ivomun (0.1 lavender het charcoal diffused x 1.0 ghost het lavender 50% charcoal, amel)
Hoping to prove out the charcoal het. If he is not, he will move on. Will also be a chance to see if Sova is het for anery as her mom was purchased as a moonstone, but didn't quite look like one.

Larune x Bansidhe (0.1 charcoal het motley 66% hypo a, 50% amel x 1.0 ghost lavender het charcoal)
Mostly an opportunity to check for Larune's hypo het which gives a chance for more phantoms het anery lavender to choose from if proven

Talun x Peter (0.1 ghost het lavender 50% charcoal, amel x pewter 50% hypo, lavender, amel)
Hoping to prove out the charcoal on Talun, and the hypo and lavender hets on Peter. If Talun does not prove het charcoal, she will move on and in turn if Peter does not prove het lavender he will move on once Jet is breeding size and proven. If he is het lavender, he'll stay for while so that he can pair up with Dusk and Shade and test them for their lavender hets.

Old 03-30-2024, 11:53 PM   #2
Shiari
The year is starting off well for me so far! Got 2 locks between Sova and Ivomun. No interest when I paired them for a third.
Today also saw my first locks for Larune and Bansidhe, and Talun and Peter. I was getting worried with Peter as he's a 2019 and had shown NO interest in breeding even when attempting to pair him the last couple years and earlier this year.
I'll be putting Bansidhe in with Gabby probably on Wednesday and if he locks then again with Larune on Saturday.
Athael is currently in blue so I'll be introducing Pard to her once she sheds.

Old 04-14-2024, 02:24 AM   #3
Shiari
No sign of follicle development yet in Sova, she may be one of those gals that likes to go 60 days before laying instead of my more usual 30.
Talun and Peter only locked once - he is NOT an enthusiastic breeder. But I felt at least 12 LARGE follicles in Talun so here's hoping.
I've had 2 locks with Larune and Bansidhe and Gabby and Bansidhe.
Athael has shed but she was uninterested on Thursday. I'll be trying her again tomorrow.

Old 04-14-2024, 02:26 AM   #4
Shiari
No sign of follicle development yet in Sova, she may be one of those gals that likes to go 60 days before laying instead of my more usual 30.
Talun and Peter only locked once - he is NOT an enthusiastic breeder. But I felt at least 12 LARGE follicles in Talun so here's hoping.
I've had 2 locks with Larune and Bansidhe and Gabby and Bansidhe.
Athael has shed but she was uninterested on Thursday. I'll be trying her again tomorrow.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google