CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Shhhhhheeeeee's back....

Old 10-20-2017, 09:10 PM   #1
Weebonilass
Shhhhhheeeeee's back....

This is actually my third or fourth time back since 2006... so I've been around for awhile. Currently own 3 Cornsnakes... Daire - Anery Motley; Gaileann - Ultramel, 100% het for Charcoal and Motley.... she needs a Charcoal/Pewter mate.... and Bellona, who is old school blood, with no hets.

One random fact about me... I'm old school... I like the dark ones... Charcoals, Pewters are my favorites and hasn't changed in the 16 years I've owned a corn. Prefer my Charcoals without yellow

And I'm not changing my signature, because apparently, I'm currently grandfathered in for the longer one... shhhhhhh, don't tell the admins

Old 10-24-2017, 05:22 PM   #2
blacktip
Welcome back! Things are a bit quiet around here these days. Hopefully things will pick up.

Old 10-24-2017, 08:12 PM   #3
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebonilass View Post
And I'm not changing my signature, because apparently, I'm currently grandfathered in for the longer one... shhhhhhh, don't tell the admins
Too late!!!!

Old 10-25-2017, 11:47 PM   #4
DollysMom
Hi. Nice to meet you. Welcome back!

Old 10-26-2017, 06:12 AM   #5
Nanci
It was pretty cool to start seeing you around again!!

Old 04-09-2018, 01:12 AM   #6
Weebonilass
Hi Nanci! I really miss the place, but it's hard to do this site on my phone and it tends to be my go to device lately.

Old 04-09-2018, 10:34 AM   #7
DollysMom
I do this on my phone about half the time. Tapatalk can help in that area, but I actually don’t even use that too much.

Old 04-10-2018, 12:35 PM   #8
DLena
I’m glad to meet you. Welcome back.
I love the dark ones, too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google