CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Progression thread: Normal Cape African house snake

Old 12-19-2015, 10:44 AM   #31
Karl_Mcknight
with sauce?

Old 12-19-2015, 11:08 AM   #32
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl_Mcknight View Post
with sauce?
Makes it own gravy, lol.

Old 12-19-2015, 12:56 PM   #33
DollysMom
Post shed pics

Just stole a couple of quick shots of Clyde because I didn't want to disturb him much before feeding tonight. This is natural lighting. Finally have some sun so the room was brighter. His color seems a little lighter with each shed. I know they are highly variable, but is this the het T- albino coming through? Dunno about the albino factor, but I think he's amazing!

If anyone is wondering, that's an African scarf he is on. It is from Uganda and his species is from South Africa, but it's the best I could do .

Old 12-19-2015, 01:53 PM   #34
Karl_Mcknight
you should make him a little bandana out of that scarf and tie it around his neck. LOL

I like the 2 little white stripes running from his snout down the side of his head. Very cool

Old 12-19-2015, 02:00 PM   #35
Tavia
Great pictures!

Not sure if the het influences anything or not either. I've had a few nearly black babies hatch out but they've all lightened up with each shed too. None have stayed that dark.

This was Clyde's dad when I got him, Ukiah was a good bit older than Clyde is now though, when I first got him.

This is a near adult picture of Ukiah in direct sun. (I need to get some new pictures of him!)

And one indoors with flash. I'd expect most the normal babies to end up a similar shade, though they vary a bit, so might be a little darker or lighter than Ukiah.

Old 12-19-2015, 02:02 PM   #36
DollysMom
Quote:
you should make him a little bandana out of that scarf and tie it around his neck. LOL

I like the 2 little white stripes running from his snout down the side of his head. Very cool
Lol, not sure he'd take kindly to the bandana, lol. Yeah, I love the white stripes, too. Of course as his mama, I think he's perfect

Old 12-19-2015, 02:06 PM   #37
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
Great pictures!

Not sure if the het influences anything or not either. I've had a few nearly black babies hatch out but they've all lightened up with each shed too. None have stayed that dark.

This was Clyde's dad when I got him, Ukiah was a good bit older than Clyde is now though, when I first got him.

This is a near adult picture of Ukiah in direct sun. (I need to get some new pictures of him!)

And one indoors with flash. I'd expect most the normal babies to end up a similar shade, though they vary a bit, so might be a little darker or lighter than Ukiah.

Thanks for these pics and info Tavia. It will be interesting to see how Clyde matures! I had seen a pic of Ukiah before, but it's great seeing more. He's certainly is a handsome guy!

Old 12-22-2015, 11:42 AM   #38
DollysMom
Two African Angels

Happy holidays!

Old 12-22-2015, 06:09 PM   #39
Karl_Mcknight
what a cutie!

Old 12-22-2015, 06:23 PM   #40
DollysMom
Quote:
what a cutie!
Thank you so much!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google