CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Green Snake in Delaware

Old 10-17-2016, 12:31 PM   #1
kdickens
Green Snake in Delaware

Went camping last week and on the last day I found this little green snake! The 'out of focus' shot would have been great - oh well - ... but I still wanted to include it here ... he was not happy! Didn't bite me once but he did grab himself by accident! Those crazy snakes.

Old 10-17-2016, 01:48 PM   #2
Eavlynn
Oh my goodness, it's so cute!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Old 10-17-2016, 01:49 PM   #3
Tavia
Wonderful photos, thanks for sharing!

Old 10-17-2016, 01:50 PM   #4
Dragonling
Fun fact: seeing this species at a zoo was what sparked my obsession with snakes.

What a cute little guy! Thanks for sharing.

Old 10-17-2016, 03:23 PM   #5
blacktip
I had one of these for a couple of months. He started out eating really well and then just up and stopped eating one day and passed a couple weeks later. Really pretty snakes but I've since learned that the wild caught ones often don't do well in captivity

Old 10-17-2016, 03:26 PM   #6
Dragonling
Apparently they can get impacted pretty easily, especially if fed just crickets.

Old 10-17-2016, 04:08 PM   #7
DollysMom
Such an adorable little snake. When I was a kid a green snake was the first snake I ever saw in my yard, so I have a special spot in my heart for them.

Old 10-17-2016, 04:48 PM   #8
Rich Z
I remember when I was a kid, living in Maryland, I caught a green snake and took it over to my grandparent's house (they lived next door) to show my grandmom. She absolutely refused to believe it was real. She didn't know how I was making it move, but she was convinced that I was trying to trick her with a toy snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google