CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

Do you want to move to Florida?

Old 07-05-2009, 07:20 PM   #71
kathylove
It is just a studio / efficiency apartment. It is one big room with kitchenette on one side, plus a separate bathroom. There are 3 doors - one to our house, one to the lanai, and one to my baby snake room.

The apt. is just big enough for one person, possibly two, if you are good friends, lol! But there is LOTS of room outside to use, including a huge lanai and screened pool area (with washer and dryer you can use), and 20 acres of mostly woods. So if you like being outside, you could lounge around on the lanai and play billiards or table tennis there, or swim in the pool, or BBQ on the grill, play with the big spur thigh tortoises next to the lanai. Or just read or sunbathe outside - whatever you like. And lots of room for outdoor pets, if you have any. So you wouldn't be stuck in a tiny apt. all of the time.

Are you thinking of moving down here?

Old 07-06-2009, 12:52 AM   #72
Michael823
That would be so cool, I would snatch that up if I was looking for a place to live. A neighbor that welcomes pets, encourages snakes, and offers the use of a pool, washer/dryer, and plenty of extra land.. in FLA, that would be awesome!
I hope someone from here decides to move into it, that would be a bummer to have to put it up on CL, and have snake phobic people move in. It looks pretty nice too, I like quaint little studio type apartments, less maintenance.
Good luck Kathy, I'm shocked no ones made a serious offer yet. In this economy it doesn't get much better than that, I really think someone here will make the leap, it sounds great.

Old 07-06-2009, 07:44 PM   #73
phicks48
Kathy if it was just me it would be perfect, I think it would be a bit small for my wife and I plus our dog, not to mention the snakes and birds we have. I was hoping one of those doors led to a bedroom. I hope you get someone to take you up on your offer, it would be a paradise for some lucky person(s) Paul

Old 07-06-2009, 07:53 PM   #74
kathylove
We have a couple of buildings to keep reptiles in - you could use some space out there for your herps. The apt. would only have to be for people and dogs. And you could make a pen for the dog to have some outside space to run around in, too. Whenever the weather is good enough that you are not using a/c, you can leave the door open to the lanai - that makes the apt. seem much bigger. We also have available storage areas in the shed or one of the buildings (or you can set up your own shed). So although the apt. is not too big, there are lots of other spaces for animals, and for stuff not used on a daily basis.

Old 07-06-2009, 10:22 PM   #75
nwheat
What a fabulous opportunity! I would so love to move to Florida one day. Sigh. I hope you get some great corny neighbors, Kathy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google