CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

New '11 Corn Snake Morph Guide for sale!

Old 01-27-2011, 12:59 PM   #1
kathylove
New '11 Corn Snake Morph Guide for sale!

Cornsnake Morph Guide - 2011 Edition - A Collector's, Breeder's, and Buyer's Guide to Morphology, Genetics, Pricing, & Identification by Charles Pritzel. Softcover. The brand new 2011 version is here now. Author Charles "Serpwidgets" Pritzel privately published this 130-page guide to corn snake genetics and morphs like it's never been explained before - a handy reference / supplement to our books for all serious corn snake keepers and breeders. $14.95 per book, plus postage (in the U. S. - $3.95 1st Class for 1 - 3 of any of our books, or $6.50 Priority for as many as will fit in the Priority envelope). BRAND SPANKIN' NEW, just arrived Jan. 27, 2011 !

I have signed copies in right now, directly from the author! Just send the payment (book price plus postage, as described above) via check, money order, or PayPal payment to:

Kathy Love
P.O. Box 516
Alva, Fl 33920

PayPal payments can be sent to Kathy@cornutopia.com

Thanks!
Kathy

Old 01-27-2011, 05:46 PM   #2
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
Woot! Guess what I'll be purchasing on pay day?

Old 01-27-2011, 06:12 PM   #3
HazAnga
where would we go to buy this lovely looking book?

Old 01-27-2011, 06:16 PM   #4
MysticExotics
http://cornguide.com/index.php
I got mine!

Old 01-27-2011, 06:20 PM   #5
kathylove
Sorry - guess I didn't give enough details, lol! (I edited / added the info to my first post, too, but here is again in case anyone missed it)

I have signed copies in right now, directly from the author. Just send the payment (book price plus postage, as described above) via check, money order, or PayPal payment to:

Kathy Love
P.O. Box 516
Alva, Fl 33920

PayPal payments can be sent to Kathy@cornutopia.com

Thanks!
Kathy

Old 01-27-2011, 07:53 PM   #6
runninghorsespirit
lovely ^^ Im always looking to learn more on the genetic side ^^ I will have to wait until next pay day ^^

Old 01-27-2011, 08:51 PM   #7
Outcast
I will be sending money as soon as I verify my paypal account... I have to wait a few days, but I definitely want one of these books. I was looking at my paypal the other day and found that I have hidden money in it...LOL.

Old 01-27-2011, 09:18 PM   #8
Buzzard
The wife order it for my B-day. Can't wait to get it.

Old 01-28-2011, 12:12 AM   #9
martin-bernstein
Woohoo! I've been waiting impatiently for this. Just ordered one from you Kathy.

Old 01-28-2011, 12:27 AM   #10
pgr8dnlvr
Finally! I won't have to see that ugly blue cover for much longer! lol! I am so SICK of telling people - "No I do not have that colour, it does not exist on a live corn" WHY, oh WHY did Chuck have to choose THAT pic for the cover, or why couldn't he have put the actual true colour on there, was it not beautiful enough??? Sorry for the tangent!! lol!

But seriously, I look forward to recieving copies of the new addition, they are always a handy resource!

Rebecca

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google