CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Breeder's List

Old 06-26-2011, 08:00 PM   #1
Drizzt80
Exclamation Breeder's List

In the past few weeks I have had several people PM me regarding getting added to the Breeder's List. I will be updating the list this week. If you want to be included please PM me your information and be sure to read the requirements:
Quote:
This list is here to help members find others who may have what they want. Some links are to websites/forum but others are to an email account. For the email accounts, please do not spam them with your questions that do not have to do with their snakes. Post a thread somewhere else to ask basic questions.

Guidelines for Breeder List
1. Must be a Contributing Member of Cornsnakes.com.
2. Must be actively involved in breeding of cornsnakes.
3. Must be a relatively active member of the site.
4. If you are on the list, it is your responsibility to keep me updated on website and/or location changes.

To be put on the list please PM me with your website/forum or if you don’t have one another form of contact. Email would be best. Please include your country and state.

This list is not updated each time I receive an individual request. I update the list over a period of time after receiving several requests. My editing of the list is limited and each time it is updated a mod has to re-sticky it in the For Sale section. Please understand that you may not be added immediately upon making the request.

When sending a PM please make the title/subject "Breeder Info."
Ideally, I am planning to do the update on Wednesday.

Thanks,
D80

Old 06-27-2011, 09:31 PM   #2
Drizzt80
BUMP

Thanks,
D80

Old 06-27-2011, 09:37 PM   #3
Drizzt80
PS. When I clean and updated the list I will be double checking for lapses in contributor-ship to CS.com which is part of the requirement to being listed.

D80

Old 06-28-2011, 07:33 PM   #4
Drizzt80
Just added/updated 14 listings that were sent to me via PM.

Deleted 12 listings that are no longer monetary contributors to CS.com.

I will finalize the edited thread tomorrow and ask a mod to re-sticky the updated version. You can see the changes I made at this edited thread:
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...35#post1328235

Thanks,
D80

Old 06-28-2011, 09:49 PM   #5
pgr8dnlvr
WHOOPEE! I'm on it and I didn't even ask, I've hit the "big time" now!!

Other than that... two words - HOLY FLORIDA!! lol!!

Thanks Brent!
Rebecca

Old 06-28-2011, 10:01 PM   #6
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgr8dnlvr View Post
WHOOPEE! I'm on it and I didn't even ask, I've hit the "big time" now!!
You've been on it since we first created it. You asked back then . . . two or three years now . . . and have remained a contributor. I don't put anyone on unless they PM me the proper information!

D80

Old 06-28-2011, 11:10 PM   #7
Walter Smith
Hey Drizz,
Thanks for the updation dood !!...............LOL Updation, I don't think that is a word

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 06-29-2011, 09:42 AM   #8
airenlow
Thanks for the hard work, Brent! It's greatly appreciated.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:04 AM   #9
Drizzt80
Thanks folks.

I just added 3 more listings and updated 2 others. Sometime this afternoon/evening I will finalize everything.

Another thing to consider is that some people's email or web addresses may have changed since their original addition to the list. I don't typically check those for accuracy unless I randomly come across them (I caught a couple last night and was informed of a couple others as well). The only thing I specifically check is contributor-ship.

Thanks for those that have sent me PM's with the necessary information!

D80

Old 06-29-2011, 09:48 PM   #10
Drizzt80
List is done and updated. Next update will be when I get a Round Tuit.

Thanks,
D80

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google