CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

Late 2012/2013 Black Rat Snakes

Old 01-02-2013, 10:57 AM   #1
steve roylance
Late 2012/2013 Black Rat Snakes

THESE BABIES ARE FROM ALMOST JET BLACK ADULTS. THEY ORIGINATE FROM THE FOOT HILLS OF THE APPALACHIAN MOUNTAINS.

THEY ARE $25.00 EACH PLUS SHIPPING

PLEASE VISIT MY SITE FOR MORE INFO AND AVAILABILITY

Old 01-02-2013, 11:55 AM   #2
5 Star Serpents
Looking at these makes me sad...I would get you to add some to my box but they are illegal here, absolutely gorgeous!

Old 01-02-2013, 12:22 PM   #3
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 Star Serpents View Post
Looking at these makes me sad...I would get you to add some to my box but they are illegal here, absolutely gorgeous!
Yeah, that really is unfortunate. These are actually one of my favorite snakes.

Old 01-02-2013, 01:17 PM   #4
5 Star Serpents
I think they are legal in Ontario and possibly other provinces but just not here, although I could be wrong...we have some really odd ones on our "illegal" list, most without a really good reason they are there

Old 01-22-2013, 07:00 PM   #5
Jbradley
They are native to Ontario so illigal here as well. to bad one awesome muscular ratsnake.

Old 01-22-2013, 11:48 PM   #6
obboi34
gorgeous snakes there. if only i hadn't just adopted one. maybe next year i'll have more space.

Old 01-31-2013, 02:06 PM   #7
WestCoast_Redneck
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 Star Serpents View Post
Do you know if they are legal in BC? Where can I find this info? I'm in love, these are absolutely gorgeous snakes....I like the pure black over the colourful morphs!!

Old 01-31-2013, 06:24 PM   #8
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoast_Redneck View Post
Do you know if they are legal in BC? Where can I find this info? I'm in love, these are absolutely gorgeous snakes....I like the pure black over the colourful morphs!!
I agree! I love the Black "Normals" over color or pattern morphs. Terri from 5 Star would know if they are legal.

Old 01-31-2013, 07:00 PM   #9
Lyion
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoast_Redneck View Post
According to this: http://www.spca.bc.ca/welfare/wildli...trictions.html

They are legal in BC!

Old 01-31-2013, 11:35 PM   #10
WestCoast_Redneck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyion View Post
According to this: http://www.spca.bc.ca/welfare/wildli...trictions.html

They are legal in BC!
Oh no! Im in big time trouble....I said only one snake...and that wasn't even a month ago! But this black ratsnake just looks so classy, Im in love

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google