• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

African House snake babies!

Gorgeous babies! I don't know how I missed this!

I left my Red Factor babies together until their first shed, and only one (out of 26) didn't eat.

Well, I tried to get a few outdoor pictures of the little girl that is eating good the other day but they didn't turn out very good. She is spoken for by a member on here and should be going to her new home soon. She was up to 9.2 grams the last time I weighed her, about 2 weeks ago.

These are the crummy pictures. I haven't been bothering the other babies any more than needed until they start eating consistently.

DSC_3043_zpstuk9kjxr.jpg

DSC_3045_zpseiq3jhz3.jpg

DSC_3046_zpsceaxvjor.jpg

DSC_3047_zpsj3xfleym.jpg

DSC_3051_zpskfh2knns.jpg

DSC_3052_zpsdk2jiaqk.jpg

DSC_3053_zpswaukzpbt.jpg

One of January's hatchlings, just finally starting to eat consistently on live. Now if I can just get her over to F/T.

DSC_3101_zpscobzwwk4.jpg

DSC_3102_zpsiordjlrt.jpg

DSC_3103_zpseb4xpyda.jpg

DSC_3105_zpswj8l3tpw.jpg

DSC_3107_zpsbsv2yawt.jpg

DSC_3108_zpsimyjpmze.jpg

DSC_3109_zpskisowcq8.jpg

DSC_3110_zps3dfrdsh6.jpg

The little albino is eating now too, although also on live. He is in shed right now but I'll try to get some pictures of him once he's shed.

These little guys are what got me researching snakes way back in the day! I settled on getting a cornsnake for my first snake as these guys weren't readily available where I was living at the time, but I would looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove to have one someday :D

Bit of a surprise, Indigo's clutch just started to hatch yesterday. I'd thought either the coxi or the second corn clutch would be next. First baby appears to be an albino!

Pippy pics from yesterday.

DSC_3466_zpsp8ysdcf9.jpg

DSC_3467_zpsxt0bqsvb.jpg

And it was out this morning. Weighs 6 grams and possibly a male.

Third baby pipped the other day and was out this morning. It's a normal, 5.5 grams and a probable female.

DSC_3616_zps96mhlwrw.jpg

DSC_3617_zps1rdkbsyc.jpg

DSC_3629_zps6sguzlqj.jpg

DSC_3630_zpscmv1y3vf.jpg

DSC_3631_zpsp8meke7j.jpg

Back