CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Nyah the House Snake

Old 06-21-2016, 11:23 AM   #11
DollysMom
Wonderful! Make sure to post pics over in DYI of your project!

Old 06-21-2016, 11:55 AM   #12
Eavlynn
I will, for sure!

Old 06-21-2016, 12:16 PM   #13
albertagirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eavlynn View Post
Albertagirl- are you able to have snakes shipped from outside of the country?

Dollysmom- best corruption ever! My better half has put a hold on getting any more new additions until we get upgraded enclosures. We're transferring all of our kiddos to PVC and melamine enclosures. There will be a lot of building in the near future. The snake room is getting a makeover!
Whoo! Snake room makeover sounds exciting. Can't wait to see the finished product.

To answer your question people ship in all the time but I never have, don't know how, and have no idea how expensive it is. I do know a breeder or two who may be willing to do it for me though. I would definitely look into it if I found something tempting enough.

Old 07-15-2016, 08:10 PM   #14
Eavlynn
Got some updated photos of Nyah today! She was doing great until one of the cats darted through the room and startled her. She lost her balance on my arm, and when I caught her she decided to attack my finger. Poor little gal. She has since recovered, eaten two pinkies, and is digesting happily on her hammock.

I love her pattern!

Old 07-16-2016, 11:03 AM   #15
DollysMom
She is beautiful. I love her lacy pattern. The individualiy in their patterns never ceases to amaze me.

Old 07-16-2016, 11:15 AM   #16
DLena
Okay. Now I'm jonesing for Candy. Your AHS is just lovely.

Old 07-16-2016, 11:34 AM   #17
Eavlynn
When do you think Candy will be coming home to you? I look forward to her photos and watching her grow up

I love their subtle little patters. They're such sweet snakes.

Old 07-16-2016, 12:22 PM   #18
DLena
We're waiting on Twister. If he eats and sheds well, Tavia will send them together maybe end of August, but most likely in September. Argh! I'm living vicariously through all of your pictures and posts as well as the pictures and video from Tavia.

Old 07-16-2016, 12:35 PM   #19
Eavlynn
Wow. I can understand why you're going stir crazy. They will be worth the wait and then some! I'm rooting for little Twister! I've been looking at Tavia's updates on Candy. She's such a little darling

Old 07-16-2016, 12:47 PM   #20
DLena
Candy is Clyde's sister. Is Nyah related?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google