CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Hognose arrived!

Old 07-19-2016, 11:00 PM   #1
Magdalen
Hognose arrived!

So after a month of waiting my hognose arrived. He's a year old and at about 90g. I need to get decent pics when he isn't stressed from just getting shipped and he gets to be more comfortable with me.

And no name yet.

Old 07-19-2016, 11:56 PM   #2
DLena
Cute little inquisitive baby. Congratulations.

Old 07-19-2016, 11:59 PM   #3
Magdalen
Oh he was definitely curious about me but at the same time a little scared. That second picture was when I moved and he tried to bury himself in the cup. I'd back off and he'd poke his head out again. When I left the house he had settled, buried on the cool side.

OMG he's got the cutest face. <3

Old 07-20-2016, 12:02 AM   #4
Joba
Very cute, the way he looks around the dish at you in pic #2.

Old 07-20-2016, 12:03 AM   #5
DLena
His face is precious.

Old 07-20-2016, 12:04 AM   #6
Magdalen
So tempting to want to hold him but I know he needs to be left alone. UGH almost as bad as when I was told not to touch the day old foal. That was a hard one haha.

Old 07-20-2016, 12:44 AM   #7
Tavia
Great new addition!

Old 07-20-2016, 06:32 AM   #8
Eavlynn
Congratulations on your new little guy! He's adorable! The struggle to not handle them and let them adjust is never easy.

Old 07-20-2016, 07:17 AM   #9
axis1
Whatta CUTE little munchkin you have there!!! That is one cuddly-looking little fella! Have you decided on a name yet?

Old 07-20-2016, 11:21 AM   #10
Magdalen
Well I haven't gotten to know his personality yet. I feel like he might be a little shy. Other than that I have no idea for his name.

Ok I'm going to be one of those snake moms for a moment haha. Ok so after he explored his new home for 10 minutes he buried himself on the cool side and hasn't moved since. That's fairly normal right? When should I try feeding?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google