CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Columbian boa

Old 07-24-2016, 10:27 PM   #21
DollysMom
She looks great in that hide. She deserves it and you deserve her. I'm so glad to see this working out!

Old 07-24-2016, 10:39 PM   #22
Asmodeus
Im so glad I had you all to help me figure out how to get her into better living quarters on the short notice I had! you all helped so much, and I know she appreciates it too! I want to do well by her, she is such a great snake!

Old 07-24-2016, 10:42 PM   #23
DLena
She's doing great and so are you. (Redwall Abbey books?)

Old 07-24-2016, 10:47 PM   #24
Asmodeus
the Redwall books is where I got the name Asmodeus yes!

I am excited for her to be all settled in

Old 07-24-2016, 11:08 PM   #25
DLena
I love those books! I used several of them throughout my years of teaching grade 7 English. One of my students actually made me a Redwall Abbey quilt. When I get that far in my unpacking (I've moved) I'll post a picture. It's very nice!

Old 07-24-2016, 11:09 PM   #26
Asmodeus
those books were a huge part of my childhood! even had a redwall themed bday party with my BFF lol did you ever watch the show as well or just the books?

Old 07-25-2016, 12:24 AM   #27
DLena
I forgot all about it! I DID watch the show. I loved that series. The rhymes and riddles, the songs they'd sing...

Old 07-25-2016, 09:34 AM   #28
axis1
Hi there Asmodeus!! How ya been?

Whatta beautiful boa!! They are great snakes and wonderful pets. Like Karl, I had one for many years, and he was probably the single, most significant contributing factor in why I continued to have snakes for pets later on in my life.

Hope everything works out for both of you!!!

Old 07-26-2016, 08:44 PM   #29
Asmodeus
I spy with my little eye multiple pieces of shed about

Old 07-26-2016, 09:20 PM   #30
Asmodeus
Gave her a nice warm bath because she had bits of shed stuck all over herself. Her eyes shed so thats good!

Also appreciate her eyes with me. So pretty!

She is quite the climber. Always wanting to go higher lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google