CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Dash the Leopard Gecko

Old 09-16-2016, 11:56 PM   #1
zakdat
Dash the Leopard Gecko

We've had Dash for 2 years now. He's a 3 year old Mack Snow. He's such a chill lizard - if we have company he comes out from his hide to check out the action. He's a bit of a fussy eater - likes to be tong fed dusted superworms. lol. He's a spoiled little guy, that's for sure.

Old 09-17-2016, 07:35 AM   #2
Eavlynn
Dash is such a handsome dude. It's good to know I'm not the only one with fussy leos!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Old 09-17-2016, 09:39 AM   #3
DollysMom
He's adorable. They have such cute little faces.

Old 09-17-2016, 09:42 AM   #4
jagodzinski
Oh my goodness he is so cute! I absolutely love leopard geckos! And that is so funny how picky he is

Old 09-17-2016, 04:05 PM   #5
zakdat

A picture of his tank. It's a 15 gallon (24x12), heat pad on left with a thermostat, moist hide with cocofiber in the center and cool hide log on the right. He always poops in the same spot in his tank - behind the log which is super convenient. The substrate is a porcelain tile my husband trimmed to fit nice and snug. He's a lucky lizard.

Old 09-17-2016, 04:06 PM   #6
hypnoctopus
Beautiful eyes! They look like sci-fi eyes.

Old 10-27-2016, 11:51 PM   #7
zakdat
So my 8 year old decided to have some fun and made Dash a house out of duplo. It was too funny watching him poke around and explore it. I just had to get my camera and take some pictures. Hope you enjoy.

Old 10-28-2016, 07:17 AM   #8
Eavlynn
That's too cute! Dash is such a sweet little dude.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Old 10-28-2016, 09:59 AM   #9
daddio207
Yeah gotta love the perpetual smile on their faces. Dash has an especially adorable face! Your 8 year old had a great idea!

At an expo last year I saw this leopard gecko for 10 bucks. There's always a reptile that tugs at my heartstrings at the expo's and this girl was it. We made a deal on a pair of high end BRB's and asked for the gecko for free which they happily agreed to. Pam named her Lilith. Pam (the teacher in Teacher's Pet Reptiles) finally got the school to approve a classroom pet and Lilith was the perfect choice. The first graders love her and that adorable face!

Old 10-28-2016, 10:27 AM   #10
DollysMom
So sweet. That brings a smile to my face. So good to see him in such a loving home, too!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google