CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

feeding day fun

Old 10-12-2016, 11:47 AM   #1
daddio207
feeding day fun

Two of my snakes decided to move up to larger prey ... ME !!!!!

They are really sweet snakes. We use them in show & tells

Old 10-12-2016, 12:15 PM   #2
BLKfly
Lmao that's hilarious, they're some hungry little guys. That second picture is to funny.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:45 AM   #3
daddio207
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKfly View Post
Lmao that's hilarious, they're some hungry little guys. That second picture is to funny.
Ms. Hoggy, the albino hognose, finally realized that she was eating me from the wrong end

Old 10-13-2016, 05:52 PM   #4
Nanci
Well, at least she'll accept prey other than toads...

Old 10-13-2016, 07:24 PM   #5
daddio207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Well, at least she'll accept prey other than toads...
LOL Fortunately besides humans she LOVES her FT mice !!! She would eat mice daily if she could!

Old 10-14-2016, 05:11 PM   #6
DollysMom
Lol. So funny. Looks like you have a sock snake!

Old 10-15-2016, 09:14 AM   #7
axis1
Hey there daddio! How ya been?

Apologies for my tardiness to this party but I've been busier than mosquito at a nudist colony!

That said, I gotta tell ya that just a GLANCE at Miss Hoggy clamped on to one of your sock-covered toes was a chill-inducing experience! I guess you aren't too ticklish as you were able to snap a great picture there!

On behalf of those who are too ticklish to respond, I would like to thank you for a somewhat UNIQUE snapshot. I would hope that you fed Miss Hoggy soon after this unrewarding experience!

Thanx again for brightening my morning!

Old 10-15-2016, 11:03 AM   #8
MysticExotics
Northern Pine?
Were you wading in rodents or something? LOL

Old 10-15-2016, 03:30 PM   #9
daddio207
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
Lol. So funny. Looks like you have a sock snake!
She has A LOT of personality for sure!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by axis1 View Post
Hey there daddio! How ya been?

Apologies for my tardiness to this party but I've been busier than mosquito at a nudist colony!

That said, I gotta tell ya that just a GLANCE at Miss Hoggy clamped on to one of your sock-covered toes was a chill-inducing experience! I guess you aren't too ticklish as you were able to snap a great picture there!

On behalf of those who are too ticklish to respond, I would like to thank you for a somewhat UNIQUE snapshot. I would hope that you fed Miss Hoggy soon after this unrewarding experience!

Thanx again for brightening my morning!
Oh yeah she got her mouse right after she finally decided I wasn't tasting quite right. She got all sock at first then when she worked her way to my toes I decided to end her attempt to eat me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
Northern Pine?
Were you wading in rodents or something? LOL
LOL you would think so !
She is a pine gopher cross or so I was told when I bought her. She looks northern pine and I had her brother for awhile who looked gopher so I do believe she is a cross. She is so sweet but she definitely has a good feeding response and missed her FT rat and grabbed my pant leg. Same with the hognose

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google