CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

T-Shirts and stuff...

Old 11-24-2008, 03:07 PM   #11
whippet
Wow...yeah sad. I remember Hyp and I saying something to ourselves at the time, but we could not get close to the VIPER table due to the crowd to ask if you were one of them. I could not remember where you were from. Glad I said something here then. Sorry about your problem. I totally understand, I have had my art appear on things on ebay in the past so I totally understand. Fight the good fight man!

Old 11-24-2008, 03:11 PM   #12
Tula_Montage
This is the reason I never post a high res image on the Internet, and if I do it's not without visible and embedded watermarks.

Old 11-24-2008, 03:18 PM   #13
Khaman
Chris, have you informed them to "Cease and Desist" using your copyrighted material or made them aware of the BOI post?

Old 11-24-2008, 04:48 PM   #14
tyflier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaman View Post
Chris, have you informed them to "Cease and Desist" using your copyrighted material or made them aware of the BOI post?
Yes. Amanda, the Secretary, goes by "biteyrock" or something on this site. She has made contact via email, to which I responded, and she has posted in the BOI topic.

She claims she created the graphic herself in March...Check the BOI thread...it's interesting...

Old 11-24-2008, 05:09 PM   #15
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyflier View Post
She claims she created the graphic herself in March...
I'd then ask for the original (presumably layered) source files for proof. Then, you can watch them dance some more.

Dale

Old 11-24-2008, 05:19 PM   #16
sober_serpents
i wonder what the measurements are of each sticker?? like.. the lettering for one and the size of the actual person?? just random thought.. i 2nd the original sketch. we've seen yours, chris, what about theirs?

Old 11-24-2008, 05:35 PM   #17
Hypancistrus
The stickers Tara and I saw were identical. I even said to her "Aren't these the stickers Chris was selling on CS.com??" Like she said, their table was crowded-- we could not get close enough to talk to them.

They were also selling stickers memorializing the death of that girl who got killed by her retic while trying to medicate it single handedly, defying all logic and large snake handling rules in the process... sorry, but not exactly something I'd chose to memorialize or call attention to. I haven't been real impressed with the group, and this only adds to that feeling...

Old 11-24-2008, 06:10 PM   #18
tyflier
Bobby Jenkins of V.I.I.P.E.R. responded to the page I amde at my own website. You can follow that transaction HERE. This page on my site will remain open and active, and open for further commentation.

It seems as though Bobby Jenkins and the group want to seperate themselves from this wrongdoing...which is good. I have asked him to urge Amanda to step forward and make a public apology and admission of guilt directly on my website.

Old 11-24-2008, 06:19 PM   #19
Nanci
So now the president of VIIPER says they were NOT selling them at Richmond??

Old 11-24-2008, 06:24 PM   #20
tom e
UGGGH! Sorry Chris, this is so shady.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google