CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

T-Shirts and stuff...

Old 11-24-2008, 09:02 PM   #31
whippet
Good for you!

Old 11-24-2008, 10:05 PM   #32
Chip
Right on! That group SHOULD NOT be held accountable! No doubt in my mind they didn't get together and pour over the Internets and "steal" this image. It was one staffer who came forth with a "new" clever catchphrase and image, and the unknowing folks liked the idea. Just like I -or most (at least many) folks here would've if it was brought up as new.
Damn, I will really, REALLY think higher of this person I'll never meet -if she'll just say "sorry" at this point. The longer she takes, the harder "I'm sorry" will be to breathe.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:14 PM   #33
tom e
Good move VIIPER! Sounds like a great end.. Well handled Chris!

Old 11-24-2008, 10:30 PM   #34
jazzgeek
I'll chime in on this as well....

Well played, Chris. Agreed, this was not an error of a group, but rather of an individual.

You handled this with complete integrity.

Dale

Old 11-24-2008, 10:53 PM   #35
tyflier
So....does anyone wanna buy a T-Shirt?? 100% original design...

In all seriousness, I want to thank you all for your public support. A lot of you were "character witnesses", so to speak, and I appreciate every one of you for taking a public stand beside me. It means alot. It's nice to know where you can find your friends...

Here's a couple more items...

Framed tile

Wall clock

Old 11-25-2008, 12:46 AM   #36
ghosthousecorns
Hey Chris, when you making a ball cap? That logo on a good hat would be great to go herpin', keep the sun out of your eyes! The thongs crack me up lol..

Old 11-25-2008, 01:30 AM   #37
tyflier
I'm working on it...

On another note...the lies started up again. Check the BOI thread for updates...

Old 11-25-2008, 12:57 PM   #38
tom e
OH my. These people are something else..

Old 11-25-2008, 05:49 PM   #39
a_god_s
Wow, I went through all the posts at Fauna and you really gave them a chance to fess up and clear the air without have to resort to lawyers.

Viipers website is down but that doesn't negate the issue at hand.

They stole your property and I'm behind you 110%...get the lawyer!!

Old 11-25-2008, 05:54 PM   #40
a_god_s
Just a follow up...It would be easiest to find out how many were made by getting the name of the company who did the print work.

You could get a lot of other useful information from them as well. What date they were contacted to do the work and by whom....etc

Good luck with this!!

Thieves make me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google