CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

1.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boas

Old 04-03-2009, 10:50 AM   #11
Kokopelli
Exquisite examples of the species. Well, as I live in the friggin' middle east, it's going to be tough to get them over here eh?

Well, one may dream though

Old 04-03-2009, 04:23 PM   #12
CraziiTii
WANT!

Did I ever tell you how handsome I think you are? *wink* Maybe you'd be willing to ship to Chicago for me?

lol I LOVE THEM.

Old 04-03-2009, 04:32 PM   #13
Drizzt80
I've got a guy from the cities that may be able to work something out. I'm going to give him a bit of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsthompson View Post
LMK if you decide to ship.
May need some pointers on materials for shipping large boids if it comes to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraziiTii View Post
WANT!
Did I ever tell you how handsome I think you are? *wink* Maybe you'd be willing to ship to Chicago for me?
I'd love to, but if it comes to shipping, Tom would have first dibs. There's always a "road trip". North Dakota isn't that far from Chicago . . .

D80

Old 04-03-2009, 06:05 PM   #14
Tom Tuttle
[quote=Drizzt80;833910]I've got a guy from the cities that may be able to work something out. I'm going to give him a bit of time.

May need some pointers on materials for shipping large boids if it comes to that.

Not a problem Brent.

Old 04-05-2009, 11:19 PM   #15
ab astris
-droooooooooooooooool-
They are just BEAUTIFUL. Man! I wish I had the cash and the space for them! O.O I'd take them in an instant.

Old 04-06-2009, 02:48 PM   #16
CraziiTii
Hey how big are these guys in length, Brent?

Old 04-06-2009, 05:56 PM   #17
Drizzt80
Quote:
Hey how big are these guys in length, Brent?
The male looks to be just over 4' and the female roughly 6' or 6 1/2'. That's eyeballed with an educated guess based on them stretched out in their cage.

D80

Old 04-06-2009, 06:01 PM   #18
CraziiTii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post
The male looks to be just over 4' and the female roughly 6' or 6 1/2'. That's eyeballed with an educated guess based on them stretched out in their cage.

D80
What kind of setup do you have them in? And I doubt it, but would you be willing to sell them separately? I don't think with everything I'd need to get I'd be able to afford them, but I die a little everytime I see them! I think if I was going to make an "investment" in large snakes, it'd be these guys.

Old 04-06-2009, 06:10 PM   #19
Drizzt80
Quote:
What kind of setup do you have them in? And I doubt it, but would you be willing to sell them separately? I don't think with everything I'd need to get I'd be able to afford them, but I die a little everytime I see them! I think if I was going to make an "investment" in large snakes, it'd be these guys.
They're both in (separate) 40 Breeders right now. If I had my druthers I'd prefer to have the female in a 75, but zero room in my classroom for that. She's able to stretch out and is active, but her water pan and humid hide take up most of the room! I'm sure someone else could recommend a perfect sized tub. As for splitting them . . . I'd really prefer not as it seems as though Tom is my backup plan, and while I haven't yet engaged him in any specifics, I have the impression he's ready to go. I was going to give my contact from the cities a couple more days and then get in touch with him.

D80

Old 04-14-2009, 09:54 PM   #20
Drizzt80
Just a quick bump to let you know these are still available. I can probably ship as long as I can get a big enough box with styro from a local pet store. Shoot me a PM if interested. Those that were interested just aren't able to currently pull the trigger. No worries.

D80

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google