CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Did something I hadn't done for over 20 years!

Old 07-23-2009, 02:37 PM   #1
marinneli
Did something I hadn't done for over 20 years!

I played with children's play clay - and all by myself!!!

Didn't remember it was so messy though. It coloured my fingers and got stuck under my nails... I don't remember having those problems when I was a kid.
Anyway.

tattadadattadadaaaaaaaa (trumpet sound)

Mari proudly presents the result: RO Amel would've been too tricky so the next choise would've been a sunglow as my spouse had taken the black and grey for his what-ever-fishing tackle-mold-preparation-project. Bummer.

Isn't it fun to be a kid once in a while?

Old 07-23-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
RobbiesCornField
Yay, PlayDo! Now I want some, too..........

Old 07-23-2009, 06:13 PM   #3
snakewispera snr
Hey, your an artist......... Nice one....
Now give the kids their clay back.... LOL

Old 07-23-2009, 06:23 PM   #4
Emanon
must be a motley... clear belly

Old 07-23-2009, 06:26 PM   #5
danielle
So cute I love playing with my kids doing this stuff it makes me feel young, but I bet doing it by yourself was more fun you didn't have to share,lol

Old 07-23-2009, 06:27 PM   #6
dave partington
That's rather good. Are you familiar with Polymer Clay? PMC (Precious Metal Clay) is another hot, new, very trendy, and saleable art form.
dave

Old 07-23-2009, 08:35 PM   #7
Ricky87
It's incredible, bendable, even looks slightly edible!. Cool stuff!.

Old 07-23-2009, 09:18 PM   #8
tom e
Love that stuff! When I was a kid my mom got tired of buying it just to have us mix it all together into one color, so she found a recipe to make it. Nothing like nice hot play dough right off the stove, lol.

Old 07-23-2009, 09:53 PM   #9
Ricky87
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom e View Post
Love that stuff! When I was a kid my mom got tired of buying it just to have us mix it all together into one color, so she found a recipe to make it. Nothing like nice hot play dough right off the stove, lol.
Seriously?!. How did it turn out?.

Old 07-23-2009, 10:33 PM   #10
whippet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky87 View Post
Seriously?!. How did it turn out?.
Works well...but you lose something without the smell of a good tub of real playdough.

Very good job though. Tis a shame it won't dry without cracking. That is what I hated about playdough as a kid.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google