CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

1.0 Lazik Line Centralian Carpet (Morelia bredli)

Old 12-16-2013, 08:26 PM   #1
HerpsOfNM
1.0 Lazik Line Centralian Carpet (Morelia bredli)

Moving Sale...

I just started onboarding for a job this passed week in the DFW area. I need to move a few critters, this guy being one of them. REASONABLE offers will not be refused.

Details:
I have 1 male Lazik line Centralian Carpet Pythons (Morelia bredli) remaining for sale. He, and a sibling were listed as CB 2005 and purchased from a Ryan Murray. Ryan supposedly bought the last 3 clutches of bredli Casey produced in 2005 and I purchased these as 1.1 in February 2006; they've been in my care since March 2006. He is DEFINITELY male, having shed sperm plugs for the first time earlier this year. He's on a feed schedule of frozen/thaw small rats and jumbo mice fed every 7-10 days. I've treated them more like my chondros than carpets so they may be on the smaller side. He's around 5-6 ft (based on him stretched out in a 4x2x2 ft cage).

Male #1 has a small kink at the very tip of his tail. He is NOT your typicaly bredl's and is somewhat aggressive. I can handle him fairly freely once outside of the cage.

Male #1 weighs 967g as of 9/22. (I need to get an updated weight).

Pricing:
I paid $250 for him back in 2006, asking $200 shipped.

Shipping:
SHIPPING WILL NOT BE UNTIL AFTER JANUARY 1, 2014 DUE TO HOLIDAY SHIPPING CRAZINESS AND WINTER WEATHER!
When contacting me, please provide your name and zip code for a quote. Animal(s) will not be shipped to destinations forecasted for day highs of 95°F or hotter, night lows below 50°F, or severe adverse weather - the well being of the animal comes first and foremost. Local pickup can be arranged, as well as delivery within New Mexico. Heat-packs can and will be used for shipping in cooler temperatures.

I will not sell/ship animals illegally. It is your, the purchaser's, responsibility to know your city, county, and state laws.

You can contact me via PM or email (herpsofnm (at) comcast (dot) net).

Payments:
Postal or Bank money orders are accepted.

No trades at this time for these guys!

Old 03-20-2014, 11:47 PM   #2
HerpsOfNM
I should have updated this months ago...

SOLD

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google