CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

for sale section

Old 08-14-2009, 11:00 AM   #1
Tania
for sale section

I was thinking that it may be nice to ad a for sale section for the european breeders here if that is possible. Now I have to figure out who is in europe and who not and by doing that, I have to open the treads and then I see all those nice snakes from the states that I can't order. Then I'll drool on my keyboard because they are so beautiful and then I have to spend money on keyboards in stead of snakes, lol.

Greets Tania

Old 08-15-2009, 03:27 AM   #2
Rich Z
Well, I dunno.... Do you think the classifieds here are really getting enough European traffic to warrant a separate section for it?

Old 08-15-2009, 03:37 AM   #3
SquamishSerpents
i'm not too sure about a european section, because, well, i'm not from europe.

BUT i'm from canada, and i have lately noticed that EVERY. SINGLE. CORN. that i want, is from the states, and NOBODY, and i mean ABSOLUTELY nobody can ship to canada! so, it would be really nice to somehow be able to filter out "for sale" results by country.

Old 08-15-2009, 03:57 AM   #4
Tania
I don't know, Rich. What Katia said would be nice too.

Greets Tania

Old 08-17-2009, 02:23 PM   #5
Susan
Well, if I remember correctly, one of the main reasons the Canadian Members Forum was made was for a specific place for Canadian For Sale ads that was separate from the rest of the classifieds. And if the Europeans want one for themselves, all it takes is $50/year.

Old 08-17-2009, 03:56 PM   #6
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Well, if I remember correctly, one of the main reasons the Canadian Members Forum was made was for a specific place for Canadian For Sale ads that was separate from the rest of the classifieds. And if the Europeans want one for themselves, all it takes is $50/year.
Good point..... And I suppose I could move any such forums up into the classifieds section to keep it a bit less confusing.

But honestly, let's get HELL week behind us first..........

Old 08-17-2009, 03:59 PM   #7
Tania
Have fun in Daytona!
I would like to come to some day...
I had this idea too because on geckosunlimited the for sale section is divided. I thought that this might be a good idea for here, but if it isn't possible, it isn't possible. It was just an idea!

Greets Tania

Old 08-17-2009, 05:05 PM   #8
VinnyJ
Hey Rich... how about a couple sub forums like you did on the photo gallery?

Old 08-17-2009, 05:49 PM   #9
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyJ View Post
Hey Rich... how about a couple sub forums like you did on the photo gallery?
You would be surprised at how many people get completely baffled by subforums.....