• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Raffle for Stephen Wagner- Hypo plasma

I had a dream about who won last night. A woman whose name started with R. Good luck everyone!

The winner is:

When you see people buying one lotto ticket and winning big ( seems like that's always the case) I thought there wasn't any way one of the people that had donated over $100.00 would win, well:

Drawing1.jpg

Winner.jpg

Congrats Vetusvates/ Eric you are the winner.:flames:

Thanks to everyone, you guys are the best, together we raised $785.00
for Stephen.
John

congrats Eric on winning and thank you so much John for what you did for Stephen. I think that everyone who helped is just amazing. Stephen hope you are doing better. Good luck
Marsha

Thank you, thank you. I am so totally not paying attention. LOL. I had several tabs open.

I never win anything. Very nice.

So John, it appears that an auction is a lot of work, eh? LOL.

DYK Eric, you need one of John's new baby hypo plasma females to go with him!! Have you seen them? They are a beautiful pile of pinkness!! Squeeeeeeee!!

Thanks

First off Congrats on the win Eric!
John thank you brother, for all the work you have put into this!
I also want to thank everyone who has donated to help me out
I feel I have true friends here,another member drove like 150 miles oneway this weekend bringing help with him. I was greeted with homemade cookies! We were able to got a big part of the collection clean and fed.
It warms my heart,and I will do my best to get back to normal again.:)

Gosh, Stephen. That would put a tear in the eye of even the most stoic among us.

Yes. You get better, my friend.

Eric,
Congrats again, I didn't feed your guy with the rest of them tonight (he was mad) did you want me to ship on Monday?
Let me know
I know you are going to love him
John

What a fantastic community we have here, it warms the cockles of my heart to see such caring people doing so much for others in their times of need. Reptile people ROCK!!! :D

Oh, I'm so slow. Congrats Vetsuvates!

And that's amazing we raised that much money for stephen! No better way to end the week!

Back