CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Guess the clutch, Win a Lavender!

Old 06-25-2011, 06:24 AM   #71
Dee Dee
im not even able to participate but im still on the edge of my seat waiting for pippy pics lol

Old 06-25-2011, 08:24 AM   #72
iculatr
Quote:
Originally Posted by iculatr View Post
9 lavs and 8 hypo / 10 fems 7 males
jus sayn
10 lavs and 8 hypo ....1 egg will have twins 10 fems and 8 males

Old 06-25-2011, 06:25 PM   #73
Arpolis
Ok everyone check it out. All have hatched! I am in the middle of photographing, sexing & determining genetics now. Only there is one problem......... My camera died again!!!!!! I am the worst about remembering to put that on the charger. Grrrrrrr. I am half way through so in about 30 - 45 min I will start checking again. But first a couple of things to know, I was down to the last 3 that needed piping last night and noon today I checked and they looked no diff except one started turning real yellow. Upon closer inspection I saw slits on the Bottom of the eggs! It looks like all 3 fully developed, started to pip but were upside down and drowned. This is weird for me cause I marked the tops of all the eggs when they went into the incubator day 1 & they were in the right orientation in accordance to the markings but these 3 did not seem to know which way was up.

While placing all of the babies into the hatchling rack another problem! One Disappeared! The baby was in my hands, slipped into the drawer and while closing, it hung on something for a sec and literally only one second and once closed & springs added to seal it shut I looked and the bugger is no where to be seen. I searched the whole room and nothing! I will keep an eye out for that one but the bright side all 4 snakes were pretty obvious in their genetics so no harm to the game. I will include their morphs into the main total and in a few hours we will know a winner! So from here on no more entries into the game!

Old 06-25-2011, 06:31 PM   #74
MysticExotics
Sorry to hear about the three D.I.E. babies, & the mysterious disappearing one
I hope that one turns up!

Congrats again on all of the babies! I'm excited to see who got the right (or closest) guess

Old 06-25-2011, 06:43 PM   #75
Christen
Oh that sucks. I am sorry. Makes me want to go pick up my eggs and start looking.

Old 06-25-2011, 06:46 PM   #76
starsevol
I am so sorry about the 3 die babies and the missing one!
I hope the rest do fantastic for you.

Old 06-25-2011, 09:15 PM   #77
Arpolis
OK everyone. We have a winner. I will post pictures tommorow because I still need to crop and re-size since my camera makes the pics huge. So will someone give me a drum roll please............................................ .... Rnfrazier!!!!! with a pic of 11 Lavender /6 Hypo Lavender was exactly correct! I still have one missing snake and 3 DIE. The missing snake was a Female Lavender so my total sexes were amazingly 7.7.3 with the first attempt at poping them. Rnfrazier, I will PM you for details on you winning your choice of lavender or hypo lavender snake.

Old 06-25-2011, 10:12 PM   #78
Stefanie
Awww congratulations Rnfrazier! You just became a fresh ... Mommy? Daddy? Well, congrats on the baby!

Old 06-25-2011, 10:28 PM   #79
rnfrazier
I am glad I went with the first numbers that popped in my head.

Old 06-25-2011, 10:33 PM   #80
MysticExotics
Congrats on your win!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google