CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

2013 AVAILABLE CORN SNAKES

Old 08-18-2013, 02:35 AM   #91
djmagley
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
Steve Roylance produces some of the nicest extreme reverse okeetees in the corn snake hobby. I don't think $125 is steep at all for one of his beauties.

Plus, often at reptile shows, I see regular amels labeled as a reverse okeetees without having wide borders or nice color saturation at all...
So you bought a $45 Amel at a Tampa show and are trying to compare its one of Steve's RO's ( Roylance Okeetee's )

Second to none is being modest

Old 08-18-2013, 04:56 AM   #92
Kevin Patrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by theack777 View Post
Wow I just bought an extrame reverse okeetee at the reptile show here in Tampa for $45 and you want $125........ hhhhmmmmmm...plus shipping. Just saying its a little steep. And by the way she is a beautiful snake as well.
i have to agree. steve has some amazing ero's but the price is too steep. ive seen a few other breeders selling animals just as nice for around half the price. just my opinion, nothing more, nothing less. still beautiful animals regardless of price.

Old 08-18-2013, 07:13 AM   #93
steve roylance
I've been kicking around the idea of posting one of my female holdbacks for sale for the past 2 weeks and, well as they say, there's no time like the present.

2013 (HOLDBACK) EXTREME REVERSE OKEETEE CORN FEMALE $200.00 SHIPPED

Old 08-18-2013, 08:11 AM   #94
fyrefocks
That holdback is stellar, Steve!

Steve is an amazing breeder to work with, and his animals are always worth the asking price.

Old 08-18-2013, 12:31 PM   #96
NickP961
Quote:

Not to be rude, but that looks nothing like the phenomenal ERO's Steve has for sale. That would be why it was only 45 dollars. Although nice and bright, it doesn't qualify to be as nice as Steve's.

Old 08-18-2013, 12:39 PM   #97
5 Star Serpents
Honestly, and not to be rude, your new acquisition is beautiful but not anywhere even remotely close to Steve's. Sorry but that is not an EXTREME. Compare it to the amazing female Steve just posted for sale, night and day difference.
Cost is a matter of opinion at best, but IMO his ERO's are most absolutely worth the price.

EDIT: And totally off topic, but can I ask why you have it in with a King Snake???? You realize they enjoy corns as snacks right? Not a good practice.

Old 08-18-2013, 02:18 PM   #98
HVani
The picture with the kingsnake is a huge concern IMO.

The extreme reverse okeetees that Steve offers are amazing and well worth the price. While you have a nice snake, it is no where near what I would consider an extreme RO

Old 08-18-2013, 04:22 PM   #99
beautifullywild77
Quote:
Well here are some pics I took of her when I first got her. I think she is pretty amazing. The last link is a great pic of her in shed.
I have to agree with the others, you do have yourself a pretty Reverse Okeetee. However, it is not considered extreme and IMHO can not be compared to Steve's extreme reserves okeetees. It is almost comparing apples and oranges.

Again, having your corn snake in with the king snake is a very bad idea and extremely risky. You are not only risking transferring of diseases, parasites and other issues, but your king snake will eat your corn snake in an instant. You might want to educate yourself on both species and their habits and diets.

Steve, I must say that hold back that is now for sell is absolutely stunning. Such an amazing ERO. If I wasn't grounded from buying anymore snakes, I would have to get it. However, hubby says no more for now

Old 08-18-2013, 06:51 PM   #100
yojoe05
Wish I had the spare UTH and everything for her, I've been considering adding an RO and your ERO's are just absolutely gorgeous Steve! If you have some next year again I may pick one up along with one of your coral snows : )

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google