CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

AUCTION! Beautiful Proven Female Amel + Bonus!
Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 12:39 AM   #1
bekers71
AUCTION! Beautiful Proven Female Amel + Bonus!

Well I've never done this before so here goes. Please read all of the information provided and the rules. If you still have any questions feel free to ask or send me a PM.

The rules are very simple:
1. Bids have to be in at least $3 increments.
2. Shipping is not included in the final bid price. Winner is responsible for shipping cost.
3. There is a RESERVE price on this girl. Sorry, but I can't risk her going for almost nothing.

4. Winning bidder has 72 hours from end of auction to pay.
If the winner does not pay in the allotted time,
they will be permanently ban from any other auctions I might have in the future. In the event of a non payer, the runner up will have the opportunity to purchase the animal.

Auction will end Friday the 27th at 12:00 A.M. Central Time. That means if your bid comes in at 12:01 it's too late. I will contact the winner at the end of the auction for shipping details.

About this lovely girl:
This is 'Yelina'. Last year she produced 23 beautiful healthy babies. I bred her to an amel het anery, hypo and caramel and cosidering all the babies were amels, I am guessing she is not het for any of the common genes. She is 476 grams and eats f/t adult mice once a week.

Now for the BONUS! Yelina should be ready to breed soon so the winner may choose to have her bred to any corn male from my collection they want! That's a heck of a bonus! My males are listed here http://www.freewebs.com/beckysvivari...edingplans.htm. Only male that can not be done is the Fire Stripe, he's not mine. Although I am sure she would become gravid, I am not guaranteeing it. I will provide the winner with pictures of the hookup. After she has been bred 3 times I will ship her to the new owner.

Good luck and the bidding starts NOW!

Name:  P1070325.JPG
Views: 657
Size:  187.7 KB

Name:  P1070294.JPG
Views: 653
Size:  148.1 KB

Some of last years babies.
Name:  P1100706.JPG
Views: 650
Size:  152.2 KB

Old 03-22-2009, 12:54 AM   #2
Jenstar
I like her. $15.00

Old 03-22-2009, 01:16 AM   #3
Calift
Aww she's gorgeous!! (and that bonus is a great idea)

$18

Old 03-22-2009, 10:53 AM   #4
Lynnea
Can't resist--$35!

Old 03-22-2009, 12:57 PM   #5
DragonBoy
Count me in for $38.

Old 03-22-2009, 01:12 PM   #6
Naptown Reptiles
I"m in, $50.

Old 03-22-2009, 01:37 PM   #7
DragonBoy
Ok then I am in for $55 here.

Old 03-22-2009, 01:47 PM   #8
Memphios
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekers71 View Post
1. Bids have to be in $3 increments.
Sorry not a bid, but what happened to the 3's? Or am I using another type of math.

Old 03-22-2009, 01:48 PM   #9
chia44
Quote:
Originally Posted by corn/snake View Post
Sorry not a bid, but what happened to the 3's? Or am I using another type of math.
Not to intrude, but generally that just means your bid needs to precede the previous bid by at least 3

Old 03-22-2009, 01:50 PM   #10
torsten
I think she means at least 3$ increments, so that people cant up the price by 1 cent or something stupid like that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread