CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Beautiful Brumated Proven Adults Available
Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 06:20 PM   #1
reptiledoc
Beautiful Brumated Proven Adults Available

The entire list is available on my Forum
Many additional snakes have been added in the past couple days.
Very affordable prices

Corns and Kings

Here is the link:

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=132969

Pics available on request.

Thank You Very Much

(Also several Vigorous 2015 yearlings that were fed thru the winter)

All eating f/t Pinks ---- Most eating fuzzies

Old 04-02-2016, 10:14 AM   #2
brodie691
Emailed and PM'd you.

Old 04-02-2016, 05:12 PM   #3
reptiledoc
corns

I received your email. Thank you

Old 04-05-2016, 03:26 AM   #4
I already sent you a mail.plz reply

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Old 04-05-2016, 09:07 PM   #5
brodie691
These animals are grossly misrepresented, and I want to send them back, and a full refund. I should've done my homework on you, and sadly enough I did not. You advertised them as being proven breeders just out of brumation, and 4-6 years of age. If these females were to be bred at this size it could most certainly kill them. They are horribly underweight and malnourished! The female opal bloodred has a major kink in her spine! The female Upper keys hypo weighs 165.5 grams The female opal bloodred 177.0 grams The female Goldust stripe weighs 174.3 grams The female Goldust weighs 169.6 grams All total in the 1 bag you shipped them in, in a 7X7X7 box (which is used to ship hatchlings or yearlings), not 4-6 year old adult "breeder" females they weighed (with their poop all over each other), a whopping 728.8 grams! I have pictures of all of them being weighed together and separately. I've kept everything, shipping box, FedEx label, bag, everything. This is going to FAUNAS BOI, as I should've checked there first, and maybe I'd have seen the other threads started about you being a bad guy, and saved myself this hassle.

Old 04-05-2016, 09:10 PM   #6
brodie691
I just filed a paypal dispute.

I should've done my homework, as in this BOI thread here:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=Darryl+Walker

Old 04-05-2016, 09:15 PM   #7
brodie691
DocSSnakes,
These animals are grossly misrepresented, and I want to send them back, and a full refund. I should've done my homework on you, and sadly enough I did not. You advertised them as being proven breeders just out of brumation, and 4-6 years of age. If these females were to be bred at this size it could most certainly kill them. They are horribly underweight and malnourished! The female opal bloodred has a major kink in her spine! The female Upper keys hypo weighs 165.5 grams The female opal bloodred 177.0 grams The female Goldust stripe weighs 174.3 grams The female Goldust weighs 169.6 grams All total in the 1 bag you shipped them in, in a 7X7X7 box (which is used to ship hatchlings or yearlings), not 4-6 year old adult "breeder" females they weighed (with their poop all over each other), a whopping 728.8 grams! I have pictures of all of them being weighed together and separately. I've kept everything, shipping box, FedEx label, bag, everything. This is going to FAUNAS BOI, as I should've checked there first, and maybe I'd have seen the other threads started about you being a bad guy, and saved myself this hassle.

Old 04-26-2016, 11:13 AM   #8
reptiledoc
You are a Jerk!!!

BTW Brodie,
I resold these snakes to someone else and they are delighted to have the animals. I guess they are Blind since you claim that the snakes were starving to death. You also complained that they were shipped in the same bag and then you sent them back the same way. Your money was refunded within 48 hours but you didn't send the snakes back for 8 days. Im sure you did not feed them while you had them in your possession. Of course that is okay.
You are really good at painting a picture of yourself being so holy but the reality is that you are a total Jackass. Go take a flying leap!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread