• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Look at all that RED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

backafter30

These three boys are the last I have of a clutch from an Ultra-Blood male X Fire female. Both parents are nearly solid red with faint or minimal patterns. I suspect, but cannot prove some sort of red-enhancing gene to be present. The first two pics are of the best red offspring that they have ever produced. Solid red sides right from the egg, and a reduced dorsal pattern. I am not aware of any pied-side in the ancestry, but he does have a nice white neck as well (both sides). The third and fourth pics show two of his more average looking brothers. The last one was a slow starter, so smaller, but feeding great now.

All are feeding well on f/t pinks and have nice skull patterns on their heads to boot! PM me with an offer if you're interested. I am willing to work with ya. Combine with my other ads to save on shipping. Thanks, Jim.

Attachments

• IMG_0561sme-15.jpg
    IMG_0561sme-15.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_0558sme-15.jpg
    IMG_0558sme-15.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_0594sme-14.jpg
    IMG_0594sme-14.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_0599sme-09.jpg
    IMG_0599sme-09.jpg