• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Available Miamis and Candy Canes

carol

Down with the sickness
These females are out of my female "Party"

First two pics are Miami female 1 $50
Next two pics are Miami female 2 $50
Last one is Orange Candy Cane female 1 $50

Attachments

• Party_FemaleMiami1.jpg
    Party_FemaleMiami1.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 209
  • Party_FemaleMiami1b.jpg
    Party_FemaleMiami1b.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 206
  • Party_FemaleMiami2.jpg
    Party_FemaleMiami2.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 209
  • Party_FemaleMiami2b.jpg
    Party_FemaleMiami2b.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 210
  • Party_FemaleOrangeCC1.jpg
    Party_FemaleOrangeCC1.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Out of "Party Candy Cane" All are het amel

First two pics are Miami female 1 followed by Miami females 2, 3, and 4. All $50.

Attachments

• PartyCC_FemaleMiami1.jpg
    PartyCC_FemaleMiami1.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 207
  • PartyCC_FemaleMiami1b.jpg
    PartyCC_FemaleMiami1b.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 211
  • PartyCC_FemaleMiamiTwoStar2.jpg
    PartyCC_FemaleMiamiTwoStar2.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 210
  • PartyCC_FemaleMiami3.jpg
    PartyCC_FemaleMiami3.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 209
  • PartyCC_FemaleMiamiOneStar4.jpg
    PartyCC_FemaleMiamiOneStar4.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Also out of "Party Candy Cane" and het Amel. All $50 as well.

Miami female 5
Miami male 1 *ON HOLD*

Attachments

• PartyCC_FemaleMiamiThreeStar5.jpg
    PartyCC_FemaleMiamiThreeStar5.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 205
  • PartyCC_Male1.jpg
    PartyCC_Male1.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Out of "Miami Mockley Tess", father was a thick bordered Miami. Both are $40, not sure how they will turn out. :)

Female Candy Cane 3 first two pics
Male Candy Cane 2

Attachments

• MiamiMocklyTess_FemaleCandyCane3.jpg
    MiamiMocklyTess_FemaleCandyCane3.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 204
  • MiamiMocklyTess_FemaleCandyCane3b.jpg
    MiamiMocklyTess_FemaleCandyCane3b.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 207
  • MiamiMocklyTess_MaleCandyCane2.jpg
    MiamiMocklyTess_MaleCandyCane2.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
>_< Still annoyed I am unable to get one from '16. I am still hoping to pick up a '17 male from you. Weird how my wishlist for this year is very simple...miami and okeetee ultramel so far. Nothing else I really need yet. Do you ever do trades, btw? I don't know if I'd have anything useful, but once I have babies later this year we can always see if something catches your eye.

Ya for once, I am short on males this year. May have some Miami Tessera males available soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Letting go of this male for $65 plus shipping. I took a bunch of new pics all these kids are coloring up nicely. I hope to have a new list posted by end of day.

Attachments

• MiamiMalephMotley.jpg
    MiamiMalephMotley.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
I'm going to be frothing at the mouth over these until hatch season. *_* There's probably 8 or so things I want, but only a couple I really need and this is one.

By the way, did you add me on facebook earlier (Laura Nicole) or was that some kind of spoofer or something? It errored out for whatever reason, either way.

Hnnngggg...would you be willing to hold him until I get my other rack from Dustin? I've adopted a baby ball python from my petsmart who needs to gain some weight before I gift him to a friend, and he has taken up the last bit of shelf I have. Kyle will kill me LOL...

How long do you think it will take?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I believe he's waiting to ship out snakes that are still occupying the rack. The weather has been warm though. Let me contact him. I will also need to get ahold of a friend with a truck big enough to cart the darn thing back. With that being so convoluted, I won't ask you to hold him if you get another interested buyer. I can wait for first pick in the summer if needed.

Dang it every time I look at this post the first female pictured looks better and better!! Love her pattern.

Back