• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New to this forum

Juliusthecorn

Hello from Ottawa, Canada.

I have been keeping my corn snake, Julius, for about 11 years now and have had some ups and downs. I am hear to read and learn about corn snakes from people who are also passionate about animals and corns.

Nice to meet everyone!

- Julius' Human (Victor is my name)

Attachments

• julius2.jpg
    julius2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 13
Welcome to the forum. Does Julius have ups and downs? He appears to be a bit thin in the photo, to me anyway.

Welcome to the forum. Does Julius have ups and downs? He appears to be a bit thin in the photo, to me anyway.

I did A thread in the health problems section about this and a few other concerns. Yes, I believe he is underweight. You can check out what happened and why he might be thin. It was partly due to my lack of care, which I greatly am ashamed of, and am trying to rectify and I am becoming a better owner, because I love animals and the snake. Anyway, feel free to check the other thread and let me know your opinion.

Ultimately, I will probable bring him to the vet someday soon, to see what they say.

Don't be too hard on yourself. If the problem is just internal parasites, it is a common condition. Most snake keepers/breeders don't even treat their snakes for worms until it becomes a problem.

Back