CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New to the corns

Old 01-21-2019, 05:37 PM   #1
Blizzcorn
New to the corns

I'm just curious to know what price do blizzard corn snakes go for , babies and adults I'm just trying to get a general ballpark range

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Old 01-21-2019, 07:57 PM   #2
pretends2bnormal
Last time I saw them at a local expo, earlier in the season this year before all the breeders nearby sold put of the morph, I saw blizzard corns for around $200.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Old 01-21-2019, 08:06 PM   #3
MysticExotics
Steve Roylance has $75 for Blizzards on his price list. He doesn't seem to have any right now, but he generally has babies twice a year.

Old 01-21-2019, 10:42 PM   #4
pretends2bnormal
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
Steve Roylance has $75 for Blizzards on his price list. He doesn't seem to have any right now, but he generally has babies twice a year.
Blizzards? $75-100 is what I usually see local for snow or motely snow. Interesting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Old 01-21-2019, 10:43 PM   #5
Blizzcorn
Yeah I've kind of been looking at prices on the internet and they're basically anywhere from $75 for a baby up to $200 for an adult
But there's a Expo coming up this weekend and I'm hoping to find one at a good price

Old 01-21-2019, 10:43 PM   #6
Blizzcorn
I also saw a leucistic blue-eyed rat snake it was pretty cool looking from what I've read rat snakes aren't the best ones to keep

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google