• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Some new pics

st3v3

Still just a baby, crappy qual pics cuz it's a webcam, need to save up for a digicam
e00.jpg

e01.jpg

e02.jpg

Here's the lump
stretch.jpg

stretch01.jpg

Can you tell what kind of corn it is from these pics? I am thinking it is a normal phase but I could be wrong.

looks like a normal to me (also im kinda new at telleing what morphs they are) but i think it is a normal

nice pics... lol but the corn looks like a normal and it also looks like a miami phase corn snake... any other opinions... my bet is a miami or normal...

A pretty normal or possibly a caramel... Im not the best at telling those two types a part yet, but the money is on the normal. Pretty snake though.

Normal or Miami

The only reason I can't decide is the tannish ground color. Kind of makes it look a bit like a Miami. But as it grows it may get more orange and yellow and I'll be proved wrong! Lol.

it does have quite a bit of orange on its head. Tommorrow will be just over the 24h mark after it eating so I will take it out and try to get some better pics.

Back